Post Pics Of Your Clownfish

maelv

Originally Posted by TXChewy
Guys wont say cheese but I tried.
What type of clowns are those in the first three pictures?

txchewy

Originally Posted by maelv
What type of clowns are those in the first three pictures?
Picasso Clowns

maelv

Picasso Clowns
That is what I was thinking...will they get black stripes or is that the way they will stay? Are they mating at all? Are they still young...
Sorry for all the questions....I just want a pair of picasso clowns in a bad way is all...LOL

txchewy

Originally Posted by maelv
That is what I was thinking...will they get black stripes or is that the way they will stay? Are they mating at all? Are they still young...
Sorry for all the questions....I just want a pair of picasso clowns in a bad way is all...LOL

They are still Juvs that just got released from ORA. One of the three is starting to gain size over the other two - so I am guessing she will be the female.
I hope and cant wait to see if they have offspring.
No prob on questions.

R

reefernana

Finally got some shots of my new maroon "Rolo". He's the brightest rusty orange I've ever seen for a maroon. The edges of his fins are almost fluorescent. Isn't he pretty???

donald

sorry to hijack but almost everyone here has a clown that is hosted. Are yalls clowns wild or tank raised? I'm trying to figure out if I should buy wild Ocellaris or tank raised? I want them to host an anemone. probably a BTA.

R

reefernana

Are the top ones Picasso's??? Really different and beautiful! So are the True Percs!

txchewy

Hex,
Where did you get your Picasso's? I was hoping for more of a puzzle pattern like I have seen online. Did yours always look that way or did the color/markings change over time?
If anyone else knows feel free . . . let me know.
Thanks

hexedagain1

Hex,
Where did you get your Picasso's? I was hoping for more of a puzzle pattern like I have seen online. Did yours always look that way or did the color/markings change over time?
If anyone else knows feel free . . . let me know.
Thanks
The top ones are actually Snowflake clowns. These were bread in the UK, and then shipped over.
I got them through my LFS, and waited about 6+ months for them. I will have to dig pictures out of my Picassos.
Being located in Central Florida, this store has a great relationship with ORA.
PM me and I will give you the info to get in touch with this store if you are looking for some Picassos or Snowflakes. Beware that the snowflakes are very pricy. A good bit more than the Picassos.
The snowflakes have always had that much white on them, but have started developing alot of black around the white. Markings normally won't "change" , but coloration will/can get nicer with time and good feedings. IMO.

J

jesses89

Hex,
know where one who would really like some of those snowflake clowns could get a pair?
and lets keep this up, if you havent posted pics of your clown.. or you have some more pics.... post them for all to see your beauties...
i know id like to see.

txchewy

Originally Posted by hexedagain1
The top ones are actually Snowflake clowns. These were bread in the UK, and then shipped over.
I got them through my LFS, and waited about 6+ months for them. I will have to dig pictures out of my Picassos.
Being located in Central Florida, this store has a great relationship with ORA.
PM me and I will give you the info to get in touch with this store if you are looking for some Picassos or Snowflakes. Beware that the snowflakes are very pricy. A good bit more than the Picassos.
The snowflakes have always had that much white on them, but have started developing alot of black around the white. Markings normally won't "change" , but coloration will/can get nicer with time and good feedings. IMO.
PM SENT

maelv

Originally Posted by hexedagain1
Being located in Central Florida, this store has a great relationship with ORA. PM me and I will give you the info to get in touch with this store if you are looking for some Picassos.
I also sent PM about this information.