Post pics of your most expensive animal!

viper_930

Ahhh, so acan lords are what you want eh? Here's mine. The redder piece is almost completely gone now, the flesh started receeding and left only a few millimeter-sized chunks which I hope will turn into new polyps.
But just fyi, the superman and rainbow I posted earlier are worth more than these Acan lords. These were part of a trend, and now cost around $20-30 per polyp.

mimzy

ooooooooooohhh puppies!!!!!!!!! :jumping: :jumping:
Gawwwwgeous!!!
Don't have anything other than live rocks and pods in my tank...but I'll let y'all know

idolsrock1

Wait a minute... your LFS has then for 5.99 each? WOW! we sell ours for 19.98 each!! were are you located?
AND WHAT IS THIS THING???

looks like some pimped out high cat!

gamedawg

The most expensive fish I bought is a tie between my lions and a Pakistan Butterfly. They all cost $30. My Fave, and just under those ($27) is my lion. (pictured)
The most 'technically' expensive PET I have is the dog shown, Lucius. I flew to West Virginia (round trip from California) and bred my female with a dog that had a $750 stud fee. He is worth every penny.

S

sinner's girl

9.99 and 5.99 for clowns? I wish, they want 24.99 at one place and ***** wan't 12.99.

S

skysmom

$30 for my clown. 9.99 for my first one, which was about 1" and not very colorful. He died. My second one is about 3" and is BEAUTIFUL :happy: :jumping:

thegrog

This would be. Damn dog (girlfriends) has cost over $2500 in vet bills with her broken leg!!!!

tthemadd1

sw65galma it looks like your emperor has a case of ich... How is it doing?
My most expensive single purchase was my huma huma. Cost about 40 bucks. Got it along time ago and have since sold it to my LFS. Now I can order from a wholesaler and get the same fish for about 10 bucks.

jacksdad

Grog:
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
:hilarious :hilarious
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
Thanks!

E

exile415

Originally Posted by tthemadd1
My most expensive single purchase was my huma huma. Cost about 40 bucks. Got it along time ago and have since sold it to my LFS. Now I can order from a wholesaler and get the same fish for about 10 bucks.
dang huma for 40. I can get em for $20 around here and $9 for a baby

sw65galma

Originally Posted by tthemadd1

To the untrained eye it looks like ICH (that's what i thought too lol)
It's really Lymphocyctis (sp?) It's doing well now...Had him for about 4 months.