Post pictures of your tanks reef or fowlr!!!

murph145

heres my 180 i just changed some of the rock work around cuz i got rid of most my colt coral it was soooo huge but im guna get some more rock and more sps soon

drewsta

well here is mine and I always hate posting after murph because people are like wow then they go down the page and say what is this junk compared to murphs tank

P.S. Murph I do love your tank
well this is my 75G

murph145

thanks drewsta but ur tanks coming along nicely!
what corals do u have in it now??
its lookin good bud!

drewsta

I took the ugly purple Palythoa rock it was to space consuming... lets see since that pic here is my coral list I will try to get some new pics tomorrow...
GBTA
Candy Cane
Toadstool Leather
2 Diff. Finger Leathers
Hammer Coral
Frogspawn Coral
3 Diff. Mushrooms Green/Red/Frilly Brown/Green
Pulsing Xenia
About 8 diff. colors of Zoas
Fungia Green/Pink
Some small purple SPS (not sure exact name)
Kenya Tree (purple)
Still nothing in comparison but i'm trying

murph145

well its lookin good i think if u filled it in with some smaller things like blastos or some nice lookin acans or something it would look awesome...
i like your corals for sure!
i just got rid of like 2/3rds of my colt cuz it was too huge and taken up too much reality i also go rid of a nice big rock covered in GSP and then a small rock with about 8 teal shrooms im tryin to weed out some of my older less eye catching corals and getting s some nicer color in the tank
i really like blastos and acans right now some have some great color...

drewsta

I agree with the acans and blasto's however around here they are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE like red blastos are about $120 and acans omg they are like $150 for a small piece also I have a baby ray in there at the moment so sand bed corals at the moment are no good
if you have any ideas on rock corals let me know also I have some yuma mushrooms forgot to mention that here is a pic of my new guy
(and the fungia)

murph145

thats a pretty cool ray!
how does it do ?? im guessing u said that he kinda kicks up the sand huh??
i got these acans out here at a very good price...
where do u live?

drewsta

I live in Fort Worth Texas. Yea the ray kicks up sand is also a sand bed feeder so he needs alot of sand surface area if I put to many corals on the ground he will not be happy with me. I LOVE those acans they look awesome!!! Soon the ray wont be in this tank then I can get some more corals that I want but for now i'm just gonna try and find some rock corals/corals I can put on rocks

drewsta

You know lol I looked at that pic and didn't even notice that wow i'm tired and the MAVS lost so i'm pissed
anyway lol I have only seen acans on the sand bed mmm maybe I can find someone who wants to trade...........

murph145

yeah that would prolly be the best way to get them out there is trading or having them shipped to u we get everything out here in LA

fishieness

Originally Posted by reefreak29
heres my 90 :happyfish
that BTA is GINORMOUS. is it a BTA or an LTA? or neither? lol