post those pics of tangs

wax32

His profile says 125. Still cramped but not a 55.

Here's my plain jane yellow, I like him a lot:

i<3fish

But why would a 125 be so narrow? it doesnt seem like a 125, unless is goes on for like 10 feet longer.

wax32

Originally Posted by I<3Fish
But why would a 125 be so narrow? it doesnt seem like a 125, unless is goes on for like 10 feet longer.
Looks 18" wide to me... normal for 125.
Nice yeller jerthunter.

wax32

Well, I was really refering to the idea that most people skip right over them for the "flashier" tangs. I really like mine a lot and I am glad I got it. Yours looks really healthy too.

bob a.

Here is a picture of the Tang Patrol. These guys live in a 90g corner reef tank. I have another yellow in a 90 fish only and a powder blue currently in quaranteen that will be going in to the FO tank.

bigdog0

overflow, prefilter, bioball....got a huge 8" skimmer also have a refuigum and have active carbon and some Rowaphos....it think its the food haha....i feed them twice a day.....mixture of brine and mysis both times and then some formula 1 and 2 and then later some angel formula spurlina formula....its hard work...hah

bigdog0

well.....i actually bought it from a guy but i've added some of my own stuff.....the tank was up for 2 years....i've had it up for a few months now