Post wrasse pics here!!

goingpoor

velvet fairy wrasse

heres on i had picked up for my brothers birthday its pretty cool......
Redtail Tamarin Wrasse or Psychedelic Wrasse

puffer32

I got this guy after i posted the last 2 pics, its a lubbock, wish i had a whole tank of wrasses and one of just anthias, 2 of my fav fish.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by b0bby1
Post your wrasse pics here and then tell me what kind they are. I dont know which one to get!
Check out a twin spot on this site. I will try to get a PIC but they are BEAUTIFUL!
Mc

triggernut

Originally Posted by b0bby1
Post your wrasse pics here and then tell me what kind they are. I dont know which one to get!
Well here's my green bird wrassse and a yellow wrasse. They are cool to watch. :jumping:
Enjoy!
Triggs

kevin34

cjml, can you please tell me what kind of tang that is in your first pic? I saw it in another thread before and have been dieing to know what kind it is. It looks like a combo of a powder blue and powder brown.

hummel

I have a 6 line. It's one of my favorite fish because of the personality. He and the small sailfin tang are buddys and follow each other around the tank. Sorry no pics of him, he's to quick for me.
mark

cjml

Originally Posted by 67 Demon
My Red Coris Wrasse
Sweet baby wrasse!! Amazing how they change colors! :happyfish :happyfish
Here she is as she matures!

cjml

Originally Posted by Kevin34
cjml, can you please tell me what kind of tang that is in your first pic? I saw it in another thread before and have been dieing to know what kind it is. It looks like a combo of a powder blue and powder brown.
Hello-I believe he is a powder brown-because of his facial colorings but he does sometime have bluish colors-so maybe he is a little of both. He also has greyish-blueish coloring at times like a naso tang. So maybe a mixed breed tang?? :notsure: Whatever he is he is the king of my tank! :happyfish :happyfish

cjml

Originally Posted by Triggernut
Well here's my green bird wrassse and a yellow wrasse. They are cool to watch. :jumping:
Enjoy!
Triggs

Love those bird wrasses! He looks young! Very pretty! He will get darker blue as he matures. :happyfish :happyfish

cjml

Originally Posted by murph145
this is my leopard wrasse

i also have a yellow coris wrasse but no pic of him
Beautiful fish!! :happyfish :happyfish

saltn00b

here is my brand new Exquisite Wrasse, :jumping:
and below is my old Yellow Coris, was my oldest fish at 20 months RIP

dogstar

The Tang in question is a Acanthurus japonicus. Proper common name is Whiteface Tang. Looks nice, btw.

triggernut

Originally Posted by cjml
Love those bird wrasses! He looks young! Very pretty! He will get darker blue as he matures. :happyfish :happyfish

Thanks,
I have the bird wrasse like 7 months now. He is cool to watch and boy does he eat! :scared: :scared: I love his color

Take care,
Trigggs