Post your 10 gallons

ledzep fan

Gman, thanks for the comment about the Hippo. He is about the size of a quarter. I have had him for about a month and is doing fine. I feed him forumla 2 and spiriluna (sp?) flake. Before the Tang Police catch me I want you guys to know he will be moving to a bigger tank when he gets bigger. He is in there with only a Cleaner shrimp but, I plan on getting a Yellow Watchman Goby.
~The Zep

bigpete

Originally Posted by Jake15
Pic of my tank...sorry for the re post
always looks good. hows the anemone doing?

volitan_fa

This has been up about four months. As follows:
10 Gal. All-glass
15lbs Florida CC
Rio 110 HOB Power Filter
200W Heater
10 lbs Live Fiji Rock
20W 50/50 Compact Fluorescent
Mag Float

nygel

good way to bump this.... 1 month old.... 1 clown, 2 damsels, 2 snails, 1 hermit, 1 sponge, 1 feather duster..... some other stuff too probably

bluelagoon

Originally Posted by bigpete
WOW already have some great coraline growth on those rocks!
yep, thanks! i actually got the rock with lots of coraline from my mom's established tanks. (she gave me just about everything to start my 5 gal). just the growth during the time it was in the 5 was tremendous, looking back at the pics. it was in there from late august to mid april, then i upgraded my tank!

ogredawg

Here's some updates...
Just added 5lbs of live rock, and cleaner shrimp died because my heater went crazy and my tank was on 96degrees when I got home the other day.

nygel

1 month old, 1 false perc (oci), 1 unknown damsel, 1 3 stripe damsel, 1 scarlet hermit (sporting a turbo snail's shell), 2 turbo snails, 1 feather duster, 1 sponge, probably some other stuff i haven't found yet.

im going out to buy alot of new stuff monday... should be good.. get some more live rock.. maybe some coral... i want a toadstool and some mushrooms or something to give it more color.

nygel

fake polyp? i believe thats what it is.. its not alive... just didnt want to leave ***** empty-handed

nygel

it was just where i was at at the moment..... the ***** i was at is like oriented around saltwater fish ... its new though... so its not the greatest place.

L

lbaskball

Originally Posted by nYgel
fake polyp? i believe thats what it is.. its not alive... just didnt want to leave ***** empty-handed
fake polyp?lol... awesome. Yeah its hard to leave ***** empty handed. haha...but thats funny that you grabbed a fake coral haha..your helping to save our coral reefs hope you know! Kudos to you.