Post Your Age!

clown boy

Originally Posted by seasalt101
yeah i remember those jimboys oh boy lol, when did you live there?
I lived there for 5 years, and we moved from there to San Antonio, Texas around a year ago.
We really ought not to hijack this thread any longer... but I'll post if you start a new thread.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
I lived there for 5 years, and we moved from there to San Antonio, Texas around a year ago.
We really ought not to hijack this thread any longer... but I'll post if you start a new thread.

agreed

teen

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
LOL there is a range in the shark tank one of them surprised us all by his age I wont tell who though he might chime in on it maybe!!
BTW I am 31.
Mike
was it viper? hes young isnt he?
and im 19

reefkprz

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
LOL there is a range in the shark tank one of them surprised us all by his age I wont tell who though he might chime in on it maybe!!
BTW I am 31.
Mike
I was shocked, when I learned how old he was. Didnt change what I thought of his input one Iota though he's smart, period.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I was shocked, when I learned how old he was. Didnt change what I thought of his input one Iota though he's smart, period.
yeah, he is pretty young. hes got some awesome frags!

michaeltx

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
same here comes off alot older and alot of knowledge!!!!
mike

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
I am the youngest!! I am 8 years old!!

LOL!
I was joking!!!!
I am actually 14 years old, i am going to be 15 next year on may 28th.

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by sluggo
Looks like I am one of the Dinosaurs at 52
Welcome to the Dinosaur Club, Sluggo, from another dinosaur. I still have a hard time believing I'm in my 50's already. How did that happen so fast???

m0nk

Wow, there certainly are quite a few "young-ins" here...heh. That's cool that people are getting involved so early.