Post Your Age!

jovial

What is the saying. If your not handsome in your 30s, wise in your 40's and wealthy in your 50's you will probably never be any of the three.

geridoc

As the old man of the group (62 years old), let me tell you what worries me. 30 years ago when I asked my class how many of them kept or had kept fish, virtually every hand in the room went up. Now, when I ask the question, I usually see only 1 or 2 hands. So it is great to see so many teens responding to this thread.

royal gang

Originally Posted by GeriDoc
As the old man of the group (62 years old), let me tell you what worries me. 30 years ago when I asked my class how many of them kept or had kept fish, virtually every hand in the room went up. Now, when I ask the question, I usually see only 1 or 2 hands. So it is great to see so many teens responding to this thread.
There's the geeky kind, the wanna-be cool kinds, the ones that never go out (home-schooled [me] ), and then the normal kinds. XD

seasalt101

Originally Posted by florida joe
I was in beautiful Vietnam at 20 and that was in 1969
can't keep away from those palm trees huh, thank you for your service, i used to live in naples, golden gate and marco island it sure is nice down there, except the humidity...tobin

florida joe

Originally Posted by seasalt101
can't keep away from those palm trees huh, thank you for your service, i used to live in naples, golden gate and marco island it sure is nice down there, except the humidity...tobin
any time you want to come back to visit just give me a call brother

seasalt101

Originally Posted by florida joe
any time you want to come back to visit just give me a call brother

i'm planning a gulf trip vacation next year i'll let you know...tobin

kerriann

just turned 25 and feel like i hit a brick wall. i'm hoping its because i work too much but my god do i feel older!!