bojik

Originally Posted by Jawfish101
Here is my Tail Spot Blenny!
Sorry for the blurry pics...lol
Those stay relatively tiny don't they? Cool fish

jawfish101

Originally Posted by Bojik
Those stay relatively tiny don't they? Cool fish
Yeah, about 2in. They are so personable, mine swims around with my Skunk Clown all day, and happily eats out of my hands...by far my favorite fish.
Thanks!

rach4194

Originally Posted by gasman4433
Heres my fav.in my tank.
dogstar,
respond, if ya have some time. Thanks.
Rach
I love sailfins (red sea)
Do you still have her? How long?

cowfishrule

scrawled cowfish. this one swam up to us as we were throwing goldfish into the water in bermuda.
had to be over 14" long.

perfectdark

In my tank... its prob my Midas Blenny...I loved this fish. Unfortunalty it loved to jump more than it loved life...

Runner up is my Clown Goby...

markw

back to the stonefish, my LFS has them in quite often. Small (about 5-7 inches is about average), but theyre still stonefish. They labeled tem seagoblins also until I corrected them. They dont sell very well so when they do get them in they have them for a long time, but are relatively cheap on their prices for them. I guess to make up fr their poor sale record to incourage people to buy it. Not sure.
Mark

paintballer768

Originally Posted by vezina345
http:///forum/post/1729429
Beautiful wrasse! Looks like a lunar, I had one for a while awesome personality. Don't have it anymore though ( refer back to previous commens about the stonefish ).
Here's another of mine, Sorry don't have one fav.
That emperor snapper gets humungous. I could be wrong but I heard somewhere in the estimate of 2-3 feet. My LFS sells them at about 1 1/2 inches

myerst22

Yes you are correct about the moray it is a dragon. E. Paradilis. Funny you picked that picture out because I have a baby Japanese Dragon coming in about a week
. I have been looking for a small Japanese Dragon for months and finally found one and it landed in the states last Friday night. I found some Hawaiian specimens but they usually aren't as bright colored as their Japanese counterparts. Here are a few more pics of some random dragons. I fell in love and was rather scared of this menacing looking animal the first time I saw one in person about 20 years ago and have wanted one ever since. Regards, Tim