Post your favorite fish pic here

detguy313

couple of my favs
lubbocks fairy wrasse

hybrid flasher of filamented and yellowfin

green mandarin

red velvet fairy wrasse

myerst22

Earnit not to a wrench in the thread but how long did you have the basket? Are you aware of what they need to survive? They are one animal that should stay on the reefs. Here are some more of my favorites because I have so many. First 5 pics are of my fish and the rest are fish I would love to have. Regards, Tim

H

heart & sole

Not my favorite fish in my 55 but my favorite pic of a fish in my 55.

Favorite in my nano

earnit33

Originally Posted by myerst22
http:///forum/post/2703132
Earnit not to a wrench in the thread but how long did you have the basket? Are you aware of what they need to survive? They are one animal that should stay on the reefs. Here are some more of my favorites because I have so many. First 5 pics are of my fish and the rest are fish I would love to have. Regards, Tim

Still have him and have been reading about them,he's been doing good,thanks for the comment!

A

arlene1995

This has nothing to do with your camera question but, bioneck47, you have TWO Crosshatch Triggers?!?!?!?! That is one awesome tank!
I use an Olympus SP500UZ. If I don't use the flash, I hold the camera REALLY steady since I don't use my tripod.

H

heart & sole

on faster fish "sixline" i use flash with manual focus and a tripod. Slower fish "goby and clowns" i dont usually a flash but still use manual focus and a tripod

bioneck47

Originally Posted by Arlene1995
http:///forum/post/2704681
This has nothing to do with your camera question but, bioneck47, you have TWO Crosshatch Triggers?!?!?!?! That is one awesome tank!
I use an Olympus SP500UZ. If I don't use the flash, I hold the camera REALLY steady since I don't use my tripod.
Thanks, it really looks kinda poopy right now cause all of the live rock is out (I treated the DT w/ copper), It's a long story... Anyways, thanks for the info Arlene and H&S and once again, I love the pics!

A

arlene1995

Yeah, I heard that when you got your new Queen Angel. It looks good even without the rock! I'm sure it will be flooring with the rock, too!
Nice pics everyone!