Post your nano pictures

newschools

vibe, those are the original lights, 24 watt 10K. A lot of people are upgrading the lights with the CSL 32 Watt retrofit but they are very hard to come by now, CSL is out of business. I put the moonlite in. JBJ claimes this is 12 gallons but it's no more than 10 empty, probably 8 in the display area. If I were you, I'd think about going bigger! I heard that JBJ is coming out w/ a 29 gallon all in one this summer and a new hood for the Nano-Cube offering 48 watts. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm extremely happy with the whole set up but allready have the bug to go big!

Originally posted by Asbury030
that is an awesome tank what are ur specs?

If you are talking about mine (there are lots of awesome tanks pictured) It is a plexi 26 gallon with 130 watts of Power Compact lighting (65w 10,000k and 65w actinic) and is filtered by a marineland HOT magnum hang on canister.
My only read "bio load" is my one clownfish that eats once a week....
There is about 35 - 40 lb rock and 60 lb sand!

newschools

Croc Hunter, how do you get away with only one feeding a week!? That would be perfect for my Nano.
red hot, your tank is beautiful, looks like you put a lot of work into it and it def. shows.

Originally posted by NewSchools
Croc Hunter, how do you get away with only one feeding a week!? That would be perfect for my Nano.
red hot, your tank is beautiful, looks like you put a lot of work into it and it def. shows.

I really dont know.. I have done it for a year or so and he is fine.. I think he just eats stuff in the rock, etc....

R

redhot13

Thanks guys! I do weekly water changes (1 gal) and add b-ionic 2 part, and thats it!

R

redhot13

Hey, Vibe...
I would love to know which stores you shop at in coral springs, I am up there often... Send me an email when you get a chance! Babyblu130@aol.com

vibe

sure thing. wow this is cool. met 3 people in 2 days who live in same general area. let the frag swaping begin!