Post Your Rare Fish Pics

pufferuk

ye your tank makes the fish look even more better than they already are the angrl and wrasse look in very good condition
keep up the good work
:)

novice150

I have the rarest fish of them all. This rare species of Black Tip Reef Shark attains a maximum length of 10", and will never outgrow a 5 gallon tank. He drinks beer, which in turn, aids in the filtration of the tank.:D

bo, THAT IS THE EXACT NAME FOR IT!Beerdrinkion stuffedsharkicus IS PERFECT. i THINK NOVICE SHOULD BE ABLE TO NAME IT THO, SINCE HES THE ONE THAT FOUND IT AND HES THE ONE THE FED IT BEER!LOLZ

treble

Oooo dat so crazy!!!! if I knew how to post pictures I got a picture of the overflow filter for the stuffedsharkiotomus or whatever. :) its a tub full of beer cans :D

sweetpea4044

Does anyone know if this is a Russels lionfish or a red volitan Lion.Was wondering because he doesnt have the tentacles on his head like my black lion does......Thanks :)

jacksonpt

Looks just like my Russell's - see my pic above. From what I can tell, there are 2 significant differences between a Russell's and a Volitan... The Volitan has 2 horns/spines above its eyes, and the Russell's webbing on the pectoral fins extends much further.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
HTH