Post your stock list!

myerst22

Well unfortunately the guy who I was getting the Interruptus from totally flaked out. One of those too good to be true. Thought I had a chance to get one of my dream fish. Oh well so is life. Regards, Tim

redman1221

Originally Posted by myerst22
http:///forum/post/2619935
Well unfortunately the guy who I was getting the Interruptus from totally flaked out. One of those too good to be true. Thought I had a chance to get one of my dream fish. Oh well so is life. Regards, Tim
Sorry to hear that it is a beautiful fish, I wish that I could have one. I hope you find another soon, btw how much where you was going to pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

chaiza

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2619513
You can't be serious that you have that many fish in both of those small tanks? Especially your wife's tank <faint>
Yea i know *sigh* but all are soon moving to either a 150 gal and a 85 bowfront.... so very soon their gonna have more room!

hmcklveen

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to ya JEFFR259 but no my foxface isn't aggressive at all. He adds soooo much personality to the tank. He'll even eat out of my hand he helps my tang with the alge and him and the tang are buds. They follow each other around and sleep together. He gets nervous with new additions he may hide out for a day and change to his "camo" color when he goes around them but he has never tried to hurt any of the fish. I have heard they can go in aggressive tanks so they can probably hold their own if a fish were to attack him plus use their toxins.
by the way if you are ever catching them in a net to transfer to a different tank loooook out! Mine jumped out and almost landed on my foot when i was putting him back into the display tank for the Qt. But overall very awesome fish!!!

N

nemo_66

definately a lunar wrasse, very cool fish, they get moderately big, and are good with corals, or an aggressive setup. very active and beautiful too.

R

regina13

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
http:///forum/post/2624571
definately a lunar wrasse, very cool fish, they get moderately big, and are good with corals, or an aggressive setup. very active and beautiful too.
I disagree ona few points. Yes, they are cool fish, but they get very big, sometimes eat corals.

metzeric

in my 120
2 false clowns
1 blue assessor
1 orange diamond goby
1 one spot foxface
1 double barred rabbitfish
2 fire shrimp
2 cleaner shrimp
3 peppermint shrimp
1 emerald crab

N

nemo_66

Originally Posted by regina13
http:///forum/post/2624640
I disagree ona few points. Yes, they are cool fish, but they get very big, sometimes eat corals.

oh, well i guess its like an angel then. and it would be fine in a 220

teejaypee

Vlamingi tang
Male Blonde Naso
Emperor Angel
Sailfin Tang
Hippo Tang
Foxface
Neon Wrasse
Diamond Watchman Gobie
Blue Throat Trigger
Pajama Cardinal
Tomato clown
Maroon clown
Coral beauty
Royal gramma
2 green chromis
Can anyone tell my why I shouldnt add a green bird wrasse, that is what im planning to add next. Thanks for any advise.

Originally Posted by teejaypee
http:///forum/post/2644321
Vlamingi tang
Male Blonde Naso
Emperor Angel
Sailfin Tang
Hippo Tang
Foxface
Neon Wrasse
Diamond Watchman Gobie
Blue Throat Trigger
Pajama Cardinal
Tomato clown
Maroon clown
Coral beauty
Royal gramma
2 green chromis
Can anyone tell my why I shouldnt add a green bird wrasse, that is what im planning to add next. Thanks for any advise.
sorry to break it to you, but you have way too many fish already. the naso and sailfin wont last in there and the hippo is questionable

ccampbell57

Teejaypee - i would not add another fish.
You have a pretty full load as it is. Your 150 will be cramped once the Naso, Emperor, and Vlamingi get to around 6".
My emperor is now 10" and my male naso is 7" and I am moving from a 180 to a 600g.

Originally Posted by teejaypee
http:///forum/post/2644321
Vlamingi tang
Male Blonde Naso
Emperor Angel
Sailfin Tang
Hippo Tang
Foxface
Neon Wrasse
Diamond Watchman Gobie
Blue Throat Trigger
Pajama Cardinal
Tomato clown
Maroon clown
Coral beauty
Royal gramma
2 green chromis
also, i didnt notice the vlamingi- way too big for a 150. im not trying to be mean. but a lot of those fish shouldnt be in a 150 as it is.

teejaypee

theres nothing in there that hasnt been there for at least a year, the hippo and sailfin are both 3 years and the naso about 2
and everything is doing fine

prime311

Heres my amazing 125 Gallon stock list:
Porcupine Puffer
2 Shortneck Clams
5 Blue Leg Hermits
Various Sundial Snails
Peppermint Shrimp
Last 4 items also known as Porcupine Puffer snack food.

teejaypee

the vlamingi is the biggest and the only one that appears will outgrow the tank anytime soon
the naso, foxface and hippo are around 6, sailfin and emperor 5-6
the blue throat is still fairly small, 4-5
everything else is small
like i said, they all appear to be thriving and they are all compatible but i havent added anything in a long time

R

rcreations

My 150gal stock list:
1 Foxface
1 Humu Trigger
1 Niger Trigger
1 Yellow Canary Wrasse
1 Powder Blue Tang
1 Queen Angel (small right now, about 2")
1 pair of gold stripe maroon clowns (soon to be permanently moved to another tank)
1 lawnmower blenny (to be moved with the 2 clowns)
CUC:
lots of hermit crabs (a lot got eaten by the triggers but the big red ones are still alive and doing well)
nassarius snails (same thing, the larger ones are still ok)
2 chocolate chip stars
2 emerald crabs
1 serpent star
1 cleaner shrimp (very large and gets along with the triggers just fine)

bioneck47

250 hexagonal fowlr
blue throat trigger
pinktail trigger
black hawaiian trigger
blue hippo tang
guineafowl puffer
harlequin tusk
desjardini sailfin tang
goldrim tang
oh, and sixline wrasse