Post your system pics here

murph145

thanks im glad u like my tank and setup.... what u see in the middle of the tank is actually my overflow box whixh is covered in coraline and since the back i keep clean it stand out.... lots of people think its some kind of bubble wall in the pics but its just my overflow
about the sump i got that at my LFS its relaitvely small for my setup i think its only holding about 20-25 gallons when in action.... its a prettyu standard setup water in one side through filter sock then skimmer area over some baffles into the return area.... works good though im happy with it

wangotango

Originally Posted by awilson500
Does anyone have pictures showing the way an overflow works?
check the AGA website. theres one on there or in one of their cataloges i think.
-Justin

sjk2840

Wow, great pics everyone. I am in the process of buying a sump and skimmer for my new 80 gallon in wall tank. The skimmer -sump plumbing was a bit overwhelming till I came across this thread. I am running an external little giant pump on my sump and was trying to figure out how everything came together.
saltn00b- my set up will look almost like yours- great pics. Now I just have to figure out what sump to buy. I will post pics of my inwall build from start to finish, my husband got me my tank for Christmas and we had to completely tear down a wall and start from scratch to put the tank in-its a long process but it will be worth the wait.