Prettyist fish

benr

I am new at saltwater fishkeeping and I would like to see some different kinds of fish, so what are THE PRETTYIST FISH in your tanks. (pics please):joy:

T

tizzo

My favoritist, bestest, prettiest fish I ever see'd... My YT! My favorite fish period, is the YT though...

benr

That is so PRETTY. Thanks for the pic.......I know some other people has some pretty fish!!!!:happyfish

robvia

My yellow tang is way to agressive. I like the Naso tang and mandarin goby. Don't have a picture right now cause I don't have either in my tank.

I

irenicus

Beautiful Pics All!!!

Tizzo, the Yellow Tang picture is very, very vibrant. Great work! :happyfish

T

tizzo

Thanx for the compliment Irenicus. And as for YOU gasguzzler, I told you guys time and time again...They get along fine. They are very happy together, and when I need to I will buy a bigger tank, or take one back to the LFS for credit!!!!!
:hilarious
And just in case you don't know what we are talking about benr...

flatzboy

Originally posted by Tizzo
Thanx for the compliment Irenicus. And as for YOU gasguzzler, I told you guys time and time again...They get along fine. They are very happy together, and when I need to I will buy a bigger tank, or take one back to the LFS for credit!!!!!
And just in case you don't know what we are talking about benr...

Hey tizzo I would start feeding the shark nori so he won't out grow your tank to fast, if he doesn't like it try formula 2 flakes. lol
and nice pics everbody!!!......:D

avbryce1

Originally posted by gasguzzler
Yeah, but he still has that Great White in there! His days are numbered.:D

:scared:

ams153

hey nvm i found the info on another site and its a 100 gallons or bigger that really sux but maybe some day ill get one big enough
Andrew