Price Estimates???

X

xoxox

Originally posted by Masala4080
haha. You think walking out with 55 gallons is bad. Im getting my 125 soon, plus a 45 gal sump / fuge. Thats 3 times as much as yours. Now imagine walking out with that much water. I dont plan to get all of it at once, cuz that would take me like 20 trips to the store in one day. I say start getting water now and you will eventually have enough.

With a setup such as this an RO unit installed would be the first purchase made. Too many gallons with too many water changes with too much top off.

new2u

just to let you know, my 55 has cost 2000 so far and i consider everything I've gotten very cheap (great deal on tank) and me being a student like you I know that itll be hard to come up with the cash
~*Thanks so much, love ya*~
(comeing from a guy :rolleyes: it wasnt annoying)

blemmy_guy

yea i have around 6 thousand all together in mine, thats counting live stock that ive lost. but im not too much of a thrifty shopper either, im kinda an eye it buy it kinda guy. and mine tank is a 125 gal. good luck Todd

snipe

I have close to $1000 to $1200 and I bought sparingly let me tell ya lol I ----'ed everything! and I dont have any corals or cleanup crew all I have is some live rock like 5 pieces about 6 or 7 lbs "got for free" base rock and 2 little fishies.

southcoral

:nervous: ahhh man! that's a lot of dough for someone who hasn't even got a job yet, i don't even have my car.
But i'm probably going to apply at the LFS, i could use the discount on the fish. But I'm not going to put the tank up until I finish painting my room. That won't happen until it warms up enough to dry the paint. So i hope i have a job by then ~*pray*~ and a car.
I want to buy the RO system, but like i said i'm a budget (my money instead of my parents lol) So i'll stick with carrying the water with those wierd looks from everybody. I guess i didn't think about how much this was going to cost me, i guess i was thinking, oh it's just like freshwater, it's just, saltwater....wrong. It's all good though.
~*thanks so much, love ya*~ (sorry, i just can't help it)