Priceless!!!

molamola

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am a Houstonian...I promise I have nothing but the utmost respect for you Lovethesea, but here it goes...
Pooholes stinks

bigb

:jumping: That's great. If they wouldn't have had that cheap roof on that ball would've left their sorry park. He CRUSHED it! :jumping:

bigb

Originally Posted by MolaMola
Pooholes stinks

The best player in MLB stinks?
At least our team doesn't have cheasy playoff beards. I wish there was a smiley that looked extremely gay.

molamola

You're just jealous cause your park doesn't have a life-sized train full of giant man eating oranges...and a flagpole in fair territory...and...

molamola

It was a play on words...Pujols...poo-holes...stink. I'll take Biggio...and that cutie pie Adam Everett, and oh yes...Brad Ausmuss any day :joy:

bigb

Good thing the train wasn't out cause he'd have killed the engineer. Not jealous of weak *** rafters that fair balls can be played off. Didn't Enron help supply the money for that field?

lovethesea

Originally Posted by MolaMola
Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am a Houstonian...I promise I have nothing but the utmost respect for you Lovethesea, but here it goes...
Pooholes stinks

lovethesea

the train and the BEE sound......eeeekkkk.
When we were at the game last week here in STL, my son took a fly swatter and glued "b's" all over it..
No matter the turn out of this series, I swear last night made being a baseball fan all worth while!!

bigb

Originally Posted by lovethesea
When we were at the game last week here in STL, my son took a fly swatter and glued "b's" all over it..
No matter the turn out of this series, I swear last night made being a baseball fan all worth while!!
I can't believe I forgot about the stupid buzzing sound.
I agree last nights game was incredible.

molamola

Originally Posted by lovethesea
That fly swatter thing is quite clever. As for last night making being a baseball fan worthwhile...perhaps, but it mostly made me angry that "Lights Out" Lidge threw the entire game away and I stayed up WAY past my bedtime to watch it.

lovethesea

It was waaay past my bedtime too.....
I had to walk away.....couldn't watch them lose. My husband told me to stay and watch, "
"you never know" he said. Just as I waked away, CRACK!!! I just couldn't believe it.
I woke my son up a little early so he could catch it on the news

socal57che

I lost interest in baseball with the strike and only saw parts of the 2002 world series because I was at disneyland several days during the series. I really don't have the desire to watch baseball anymore. I was at the game George Brett passed the .400 batting avg. by blasting one out of the park
....baseball was cool then. I'm glad you guys are having fun.
ps I do still have all my baseball cards though.

nm reef

I gotta chime in here....being a life long Cards fan.....excellant end to a good ball game in my opinion. I was pulling for him to get one and boy did he GET ONE!!!!
But.....I can't help feel for the Astros....44 years and never in the series.....and Bagwell may deserve a shot.......but I seriously don't want them to get there by going thru my Cards...........

molamola

LIDGE!
:mad:

Did you see how sad Nolan Ryan looked? He was on his feet for that last out, and then pooholes hit that homerun and they flashed over to Nolan Ryan and my heart broke. It was tragic. These baseball series are just too stressfull! If the Astros choke, what do we have to fall back on?? Our awesomely fantastic football team that's 0 for 5? Go TEXANS! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lovethesea

Originally Posted by NM reef
I gotta chime in here....being a life long Cards fan.....excellant end to a good ball game in my opinion. I was pulling for him to get one and boy did he GET ONE!!!!
But.....I can't help feel for the Astros....44 years and never in the series.....and Bagwell may deserve a shot.......but I seriously don't want them to get there by going thru my Cards...........

I was wondering if you were going to jump in :joy: Did you get to Busch the "last"
weekend? What a great weekend it was. 100th win, going to the playoffs, and the ceremony after the last game that the Cards put on was fantastic. Players from way back to present.
I have a great pic of Clark, Hernandez, McGwire, Pujols all at first base. Lou,Ozzie,Vince, all of them. It was a great day at Busch. They even let the Clydesdales make one last run around the track with "Gussie's" hat on top of the cases of beer.
God willing and the creek don't rise we will be at the WS on Tuesday!! Now that would be one heck of a send off for the ole' girl.
Like I said though, even if we don't make it, last night was absolutely fantastic!!

bigb

Kmox announced earlier that Nunez will be ready tomorrow

MolaMola- he's the third baseman that Lane took out with that dirty slide.
I liked when the camera panned the dugout and you could see one of the Houston players mouth Oh my God, Like he had never seen a real homerun before

I can't believe I have class tomorrow night til 8:00 :mad: