Priceless!!!

molamola

That slide was clean!!! Clean I say!!! The person that mouthed, "Oh my God," was Pettitte, and he should have been looking for a rock to hide under, instead of waiting for Gallo and Lidge to fix everything.

nm reef

No....sadly I couldn't get to Busch this summer....long trip from New mexico....but believe me I wanted to!!!!
maybe next year I'll check out the new stadium. Win or loose its always a pleasure to see the cards in 'till the end. I do have feelings for the astros.....part of me wants them to make the series.....but either way.......I actually think I'll pull for the Whitesox to get the title.................BUT......only if the Astros are there.I'd never favor any other team against the cards.
I envy you being at the ball park the final week......sure must have been sweet.

nm reef

Maybe you and the hubby could assist us in getting some decent tickets next season........a trip back to Missouri may be in the works. I've been wanting to visit for a while. Last year I went back for a class reunion....actually a year ago this past August......next spring might be fun to visit friends in the Cape Girardeau area and slide up to St. Louis for a game and sight seeing. I haven't been to the Zoo in years.

socal57che

Originally Posted by NM reef
Maybe you and the hubby could assist us in getting some decent tickets next season........a trip back to Missouri may be in the works. I've been wanting to visit for a while. Last year I went back for a class reunion....actually a year ago this past August......next spring might be fun to visit friends in the Cape Girardeau area and slide up to St. Louis for a game and sight seeing. I haven't been to the Zoo in years.
We used to go to the St. Louis Zoo every year. Even went on our honeymoon. Far better than the overrated San Diego Zoo, IMO. I drive thru your area on my way back to MO a couple times a year.(KC) Usually hit bad weather on I-40 in the winter months. I like the Zoo more than baseball now.

lovethesea

I'd love to see them....and save the origional size.....
nmreef@cox.net

I can put on few on here and if you like them I can mail copies to you.......

lovethesea

Our seats in this stadium aren't bad....up in 230 from 1st base. BUT with the new stadium our group couldn't afford the "seat deposits" I don't know where our new seats are yet, but according to the way we are seeing the construction right now, I don't think there will be a bad seat in the house.
We have 10 games....4 seats (share a season), when new schedule comes out you can tell me so I can pick that game.
St. Louis Zoo is the best!! You can't beat free either. (of course parking and food is high, but a great day is guarenteed.
Anheuser Busch has a fantastic free tour of the brewery with samples at the end

And you can't miss the Arch (especially on a windy day :scared: )

lovethesea

the 2nd to last one is new stadium
The last one I am going to zoom in before I print so I can get the players. I have more, but don't want to bore everyone

molamola

The Astros will win. Why?
They play in Minute Maid park, a park known to be high in Vitamin C and other nutritious vitamins. While those Cardinals of yours are likely tainted with West Nile, Avian Influenza, or some other foul disease, our boys have very healthy immune systems and will therefore win

lovethesea

only we will never see Tony dance like that. Even after the winning game the other night, we was focusing on the next game.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by BigB
:jumping: That's great. If they wouldn't have had that cheap roof on that ball would've left their sorry park. He CRUSHED it! :jumping:
has it even landed yet?