Project 300 is underway!!!

lillibirdy

OMG, every time one of you guys posts "good job", I recieve notification of a response to this thread, and I get all excited that the pics are up, but nooooooooooooooo.....lol.
KathyW

robchuck

I'm still not having any luck with the attachments. I press "Submit", and a white page with a bunch of code shows up everytime I try to post an attachment; a little different than the SWF.com database error message I was receiving before.
My wife and I are heading out to the airport soon, so unfortunately, I won't be able to post pics until Monday. Sorry!

getit

Thanks RobChuck
Is the 4x21w attinics sufficient or do I need more wattage on them such as 4x65w bulbs like I have seen with some of the more expensive lights?

thejdshow

or else = me disappointed.. thats all.. lol have a great time on your trip! looking forward to the pics when you get back.

A

andretti

You're going to make us wait that long? What will I do with myself? Hey, you're quite the handyman...almost as good as me. Actually, you're better cause you've got the cahunas to do something like this. I would love to, but you know how much $$$ us poor teachers make right? Actually, it's how much money $$$ we don't make. But in about five weeks, I get three months off...WOOOOHOOOOO!
:cheer:

robchuck

We got back from our trip earlier this evening and everything is doing just fine and dandy in the tank. Since my body thinks it's about 2 hours earlier than it actually is, I couldn't get to sleep, so I figured I'd try to post the pics. The first shot here is of the full tank:

robchuck

It looks like I'm still not able to post the pics. I'll try again tomorrow, but if it doesn't work again, I'll try finding a free hosting service.

thejdshow

It has been down for the last 2 days or something... I havn't been able to post for about that long at least. Hope they have all the kinks worked out by tomarrow. Hope ya enjoyed yer trip!

I

italianwjt

Originally posted by RobChuck
It looks like I'm still not able to post the pics. I'll try again tomorrow, but if it doesn't work again, I'll try finding a free hosting service.

Holy Crap, the progress you made is awesome. Question...if you dont mind me asking....But, how much did the tank/fish/supplies cost you?