Puppies!

scotts

Here is the latest batch. Mama is ugly as sin, but she sure made some cute puppies. Some pictures are from a couple weeks ago, some are from an hour ago.

meowzer

Hey we have missed you......That Mama is NOT ugly...just homely ;) Those pups are sooooo cute...how old are they now??

scotts

Mama put the UG in ugly! Although she is a super sweet dog. We got the pups when their eyes were still closed and we think they are about 5 weeks old right now.

scotts

BTW, Mama's name is Abby, as in ....Abby-something... (name that movie)
LTS, These are for you.

aquaknight

Aww!
We have an Abbey, though named after Abbey Ale, our favorite types of beers (Rochefort 10, La Fin Du Monde, Chimay), rather then a Frankenstein movie.

flower

She isn't ugly! She looks like the petticoat Junction dog...LOL and those puppies will look just like her when they are grown. Adorable.

scotts

Leave it to the kid who was not alive when the movie came out to get get it.

I will try an get a picture abbey in all her glory to show you what I am talking about.
Until then, puppies and a kid.

Puppy bellies for LTS.

T

tizzo

I love how they all have white feet!! Those dogs are super cute!! And I agree, mom is ugly! But those are usually the best dogs! My ugliest dog, of my 3 is my bestest dog, lol

aquaknight

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/3287852
That one is Lady Gaga, because she looks so different. The others are Justin Bieber, Jay Z and Beyonce.
You should get one of the boys a little fake gun squeak toy, and call him Lil' Wayne!