Putting Faces to the Names

reef diver

Hey coach KLM where do you live? Heres a pic of summit county

Home.... Its where life is.

My backyard(literally out my bedroom window and u see this):

xhappyx

Originally Posted by WhiteMike
Thats me even though no one knows Im online here but here I am any ways. LOL
hahaha i had that same shirt like 3 years ago gotta love some of that bounty hunter stuff

saltn00b

well me on my old bike is a few pages back , but i never posted one with my face, so here is my and my nurse

phatford

Picture of me in Iraq a couple months ago. The ring was from a large explosion. I would say it is about a mile or two in the air.

scubaguy

Ok Here is my pictures, First one in Cuba a long time ago. My Grandmothers family reunion(I am the one on the far left with wife in front of me)Next me scuba diving.

demartini

Originally Posted by phatford
Picture of me in Iraq a couple months ago. The ring was from a large explosion. I would say it is about a mile or two in the air.
omgosh!!!! an angel!!!lol

nick76

Originally Posted by saltn00b
are you sure your name is Nick, and not Michael Knight ?
Yes, and whos Michael Knight? :notsure:

nick76

Ohhhhhhhh knight rider, lol I know what the show is. Never watched it though so I didnt know that was the characters name was.

scsinet

Originally Posted by Nick76
Ohhhhhhhh knight rider, lol I know what the show is. Never watched it though so I didnt know that was the characters name was.

You should watch it. It should be required in School. Knight Rider and Airwolf are the coolest shows in the history of the world.
One of these days I'm going to convert my Camry into Kitt.
If you had Kitt, you could just say "Kitt, build me a 400 gallon reef tank" and he'd be like "Right away, Michael" and some awesome laser-beam (along with an equally cool sound effect) would shoot out of the front and create some kickin plasma field and make the tank appear out of thin air. Wouldn't cost you a dime!