Putting Faces to the Names

hot883

Originally Posted by ophiura
Agador Spartacus....he insists on being called by his full name....
Gosh I LOOOVEEEE that character!!!
I love the movie

nyhcx516x

Agador Spartacus is his full name, im glad to see some other movie geek out there... of course, he only gets called his full name if hes bad :)
and yes, he does have natural heat, its his guatamelan-ness :)

appaloosa1

i had a hedgehog for like a week when i was young. my uncle caught it for me when i was visiting my family in england and his name was sonic. and we watched sonic on tv every morning together. he was so tame for a wild animal, would just sit there and let you pet him. I miss him! I want another one!

dottiekh

What a great idea....and what great pictures. It is nice to put a face with a name...
This is me with my babies
My fish are an escape for me....kind of my down time. However, the more I learn, the more I need to know, the more the fish are like a few more kids just thrown into the mix

triggered

Here is a pic of us a couple of years ago in Key West in the "Smallest Bar". Hope it is okay to have da beers

Then our wedding toast from November 2005 in the Keys

kogle

here's a few of me doing my "other" hobby. Backpacking...

I'm the guy with the very attractive beard.
The other picture shows me a little more presentable to the general public.
Ophiura, I'm a tree hugger too!

ophiura

:thinking: hmmmmm, yes I did post a picture doing that tree hugging thing
literally. I love birch trees.

bs21

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
Here is me, i'm a lvl 60 warlock and don't make me mad or I'll fire magic missle at you.

is that EQ 2 ......how i miss it.... almost caused me to fail a semester of school. harder to quit playing that than it was to stop smoking.

jailbreak

Why go out of your way to create problems for people that absolutely do not deserve your crap????
WHY........
Nobody here has posed a problem for you.......so....WHY?!!?