Putting Faces to the Names

saltaholic

Here is me with my 2 year old on Easter. And the other is my son at my husbands "Take your child to work day"
My son's passion is choo choos.

stephanied

Nice to meet everyone.
Here are a few pics of myself.
The first is me with my youngest baby, and the second on a Princess cruise.

Chasmodes

Nice striper yourself there Jonny!
And 1911's king ain't bad either.

I love to catch kings but have yet to head to your part of the country. One day I'll do that. I head North to NY each year and catch some on the fly there. My biggest is just shy of 40 lbs. and I think the NY record is about 46 lbs. but not sure. I know the king salmon in Alaska get outright huge, like 80-100 lbs. Is that correct? How often do fish like that come around?
OK, since this is a pic thread then I'll post a couple more showing a bit more of me (LOL and smaller fish too)
one of my little kings

steelie

27" Walleye:

That's me on the right with my brother...he's an African cichlid and discus aquarist, I'm the saltwater freak of the family

Hope y'all like 'em. As you can see, I love to fish (and release almost everything that I catch except for a few crappie and yellow perch caught through the ice once in a rare while) as much as I like aquaria. Fish of all kinds fascinate me.

1911_guy

BLENNIUS I know the king salmon in Alaska get outright huge, like 80-100 lbs. Is that correct? How often do fish like that come around?
I think the record is around 97 pounds, but don't quote me on that. King season JUST started...they run every year starting now all summer. Can't wait to hook another one, the fight is awesome!

1911_guy

Originally Posted by AtlFish
Hmm 1911. Krimson and Kream or Purple and Gold! or do you just like the number Lol!
1911 style .45 auto pistols, especially my Kimber Tactical Custom II

shrimpdady

My name is Jason and my wife is Tina.
The first two are of me and the next is my wife.
The last one is of my 55 gallon!
In case you can't tell, I am a huge Colts fan (which is kind of funny since I live in Texas) and have been since I was old enough to know what football is.
Hope my pic doesn't break anyones computer screen.

quatsch94

Originally Posted by 1911_Guy
1911 style .45 auto pistols, especially my Kimber Tactical Custom II
Nice to see another gun enthusiast on the boards, I'm a 1911 fan myself. Springfield SS Champion here.

quatsch94

Pic of me doing what I do best (eating). This is quite an outdated photo but I can't find anything else on the comp I'm using right now

1911_guy

SHRIMPDADY In case you can't tell, I am a huge Colts fan (which is kind of funny since I live in Texas) and have been since I was old enough to know what football is.
Man Oh Man!!! What can I say? Well, they don't have a smile that vomits. See you in a few months.
GO JAGUARS!!!

bigpete

why not...
me and my g/f

im in a band also...hah hate to plug it but couldnt help

my pride and joy, not quite finished

shrimpdady

Originally Posted by 1911_Guy
Man Oh Man!!! What can I say? Well, they don't have a smile that vomits. See you in a few months.
GO JAGUARS!!!
I can't wait!!!
Now, if we could quit choking in the playoffs....................

swlover

Ok this is me and hubby...I think someone else mentioned they are always behind the camera?..Me too, this was taken at New years last year. I had to stick this picture in here my Youngest and oldest, they are such hams!...nice to finally put faces on some of you!