Putting Faces to the Names

demartini

Originally Posted by DragonZim
Absolutely!!!
When were you there? My oldest friends spent a year in Florence getting his Masters degree in Architecture and I went and stayed with him for a week while he was there. Amazing place...
It’s been a while like 7 years ago? I’m not sure...but I love Italy...its so luxurious. I was in Florence most of the time. I also went to Genoa for a while because I have a lot family there. I was thinking about doing a study abroad program in Florence for a year, but I wasnt able to. I would love to live in Tuscany some day...beautiful

tx reef

Originally Posted by Jonny Bolt
Surfcasting from the rocks....

Nice Striper.
The biggest I ever caught was 20 lbs. out of a local lake here in Texas.
Do they grow bigger in saltwater than they do in fresh?

jonny bolt

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Nice Striper.
The biggest I ever caught was 20 lbs. out of a local lake here in Texas.
Do they grow bigger in saltwater than they do in fresh?
Thanks, ya the original strain of the fish (saltwater) used to grow 100+ pounds decades ago. But the still standing IGFA record is 78.8 pounds, caught in 82 in Atlantic City, NJ. When they were introduced to other parts of the country other than the East Coast, they thrived. I have seen some 50+ pounders from the Freshwaters of the ******** US. They were introduced to the West Coast as well, fresh and salt.

cjml

Originally Posted by Tome
my parents have the same rule. So instead i will just post these as if it was me

What a cutie!!! :cheer: :cheer:

mr. guitar

Here's a picture of me fishin on our dock. (We rented a house in Florida last year) To bad we don't live there. I'm fishin on the Apalachicola Bay.

efishnsea

Me and a nice wahoo caught off of the Bahama bank a few months back, lost a 100+lbr at the boat... :mad:, and a nice bug(lobster) I got at my honey hole here in Jupiter....

oceana

Originally Posted by fishkiller
i'm the ugly one

dang bro smile. you like rather mad to be there.

puff_puff_

me and the soon to be

my original love guilty after chewing the new protien skimmer hose while i was gettin some lunch

mt baby coming to cheer me up after surgory

brittany's second time fishing with me (showed me up that day)

and my true passion