Question for Bang Guy

fulcrum

Bang Guy
My ocellaris clowns have laid several batches of eggs over the last month and a half. The female just laid another batch. I was looking at her closely and it appears she is wounded on her underbelly. I can see the hole that I'm guessing the eggs come from and it appears to be swollen and red, but there appears to be a wound very close to it on her right side. Is there an explaination for this related to the egg laying?
There aren't any aggressors in the tank that would have attacked her, and I cant figure out how the wound would have occured otherwise.
I will try to get a pic, but she favors the other side when I approach the tank and I havent yet gotten a good shot at it.
Any thoughts?

fulcrum

Bang guy-
It looks almost completely better today. This may sound stupid, but it almost looked like a stretch mark. It was like the skin had been pulled right next to where the eggs come out. This particular batch of eggs is noticeably bigger than her previous efforts. Maybe it was related to the egg laying.
If you think to, try to check out your female's underbelly the next time she lays eggs and see if you notice anything similar.
Anyway, she looks to be much better today.
Thanks.
Fulcrum