Question for those of you bickering about Iraq

crimzy

Originally Posted by NVMYCJ
For all the Jihadists' out there....I say let's show them the way to allah! Sending some more lead downrange ought to do it?!?

One simple way of ending terrorists and suicide bombers........ kill there family members. Sounds brutal...I know. I suicide bomber blows up a bread market, go to his house and kill his family,...mom, dad, brother, son.....
I can almost guarantee that the terror will stop.
And you all are right,.....killing in the name of religion is one major reason for war. I experienced this first hand. I'm from Croatia, a republic of the former Yugoslavia. Serbs did so much killing, I couldn't even share with you the disgusting things they did.
So your solution to terrorism is to become terrorists ourselves??? Just remind me of one thing... who are the good guys again?

scotts

I think it is interesting how wanting 3 young Americans to not die today can make you unpatriotic.

Well that is the feeling that is coming across, if you are against the war you do not love this country enough.

You dont like how things are running right now...Move to Cuba or China, open your mouth then and see what happens..........
'Nuff said.

triga22

I dont want to get into this fight but jmj I support you for what you have done for the country. Im very proud of you and im sure your a great person. Thanks for your service. God bless you.

nvmycj

Originally Posted by Rylan1
Yea that will work....Are you serious? For one thing it is immoral to the fullist degree. I hope our military would never consider this, just imagine being one of the soilders who's job is to kill innocent people... Besides, if this happened they would have even further nothing to lose...their family is dead and they would probably be more dedicated than ever to kill as many as possible. If someone is fighting in the name of god-- nothing will deter them except if you take their god away- that's it
Treat terror with terror. An eye for an eye. Try killing a suicide bomber's son or mom, and I bet the next bomber will think about doing it.

flcandy

Treat terror with terror. An eye for an eye. Try killing a suicide bomber's son or mom, and I bet the next bomber will think about doing it.
Thing is the bombers are doing this because their family is getting their rewards. Secondly they wouldnt do it if they thought they werent going to be able to help their family, I wouldnt condone this but it makes sense as the only reason they think they are supposed to die is because they will go to heaven and have, how many virgins is it again? I dont even think there is that many in heaven since they probably all get married before they die and have kids! LMAO

Oh well to each their own with the religion but man I am sick of people killing people in the name of their deities!

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by jmj6239
Questions for those of you bickering about Iraq.
How many of you know someone who is a current Veteran of either Iraq of the War on Terrorism?
Have you talked to them before you go spouting your mouths? or do you rely on the Media for all of your information? Ask them how to resolve the situation, not some politician in washington, who too is relying on the media, and playing political games. What is the definition of a terrorist???
Look it up!!! Most of the people we are fighting in Iraq aren't even Iraqi, so how can you say we aren't fighting terrorists. agreed not all but alot more than you think.
Do you ever hear about the northern third of Iraq, I dont, because no one has been killed there. You know why because the local government is doing it's job! it is succeeding and rebuilding! you just dont see or hear it! blood and disaster always get the headlines.
I am veteran who has served in both Iraq and Pakistan, for the war on terrorism, yes we were there, but again you'd have to look for the facts, not rely on someone else. I have lost many friends and collouges over the last few years, but I am proud of why I was there, and I would go back if I was called upon to do so!
You want our troops home, you think we are spread too thin? Maybe we should bring them home from all the other places too! Bosnia, England, Germany, Italy, Japan, South America or any number of places that we have helped, been at war with, or staged since the cold war. You want an end to war. What about Korea? We have been at war there since the 50's, we singed the armistice (cease fire) but there has never been a peace treaty! so we have how many thousand people stationed in S. Korea?
Amen brother!!! I'd just like to say thank with all my heart you and everyone else who is serving this great nation!!! It's because of you guys why we have freedom!!! God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rbaldino

For all the Jihadists' out there....I say let's show them the way to allah! Sending some more lead downrange ought to do it?!?

One simple way of ending terrorists and suicide bombers........ kill there family members. Sounds brutal...I know. I suicide bomber blows up a bread market, go to his house and kill his family,...mom, dad, brother, son.....
I can almost guarantee that the terror will stop.
And you all are right,.....killing in the name of religion is one major reason for war. I experienced this first hand. I'm from Croatia, a republic of the former Yugoslavia. Serbs did so much killing, I couldn't even share with you the disgusting things they did.
I don't think I like the idea of punishing a third party for the actions of another. However, we do have to realise that the problem goes beyond the combatants and includes the support structure that makes terrorist attacks possible and the people who support the idea that blowing up innocent civilians is acceptable. I'm not certain of the best way to deal with that, other than trying to combat zealotry.
I do know that this problem isn't going to go on forever. In 100 years (or however long it takes) when the middle east runs out of oil, that region will become a ghetto and will no longer be of any interest or importance to anyone. When that happens, they'll be begging for Western help.

1journeyman

This war will be over, one way or another, long before the Middle East runs out of oil.
The war against radical islam is being fought on 6 continents.

eugenez_21

I heard thats what Isreali does to the suicide bombers go take everything away from their family and leave them with out nothin. It workes for me i would think twice before making my family go from having a home to being homeless bums. Dont kill em just take ALLL their stuff. It workes for isreali.

nvmycj

Originally Posted by eugenez_21
I heard thats what Isreali does to the suicide bombers go take everything away from their family and leave them with out nothin. It workes for me i would think twice before making my family go from having a home to being homeless bums. Dont kill em just take ALLL their stuff. It workes for isreali.

I'm happy with that.