Quick Poll

jacknjill

nevermind. but i cannot believe that phelps just lost!

nut now my sadness is turning into anger
cannot believe it

wamp

Not me.. I enjoy sporting events but with the olympic format its just too boring... I hate how you have to know 3 diffrent channels and the schedule is crazy....
Not to mention, Badmitten??? (sp) Thats a sport??? Getting a bit crazy with the sports...
The USA team lost because there heads got in the way of the ball...

polarpooch

I really like watching the winter olympics...not so much the summer games...but will probably watch some of the stuff this time around. I have the women's beach volleyball on now...and plan to watch some gymnastics and track events.

S

surfjnkie9

I've been watching them..Beach volleyball is sick. So was the gymnastics last night..damn Japanese!!

cartman101

Originally posted by bradttu
NO, I am not watching them. There's nothing more boring that the olympics. I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow.
This morning I saw this lady riding a horse around in a square. Man, the excitement of that was too much for me to handle. O

I totaly agree with you! Well maybe not the paint or grass thing. I rather watch my snails clean the glass. Or my hermits walk

tonyt26

were is the support fpr our miltary at??? athletes only do it every 4 yourd and then they got guys like me doing security for them cause they are celebrties

wrassecal

Originally posted by JacknJill
ice skating is in the winter.

I know, I was kidding
Of the summer events I do like to watch the diving.

broncofish

They did a little thing last night showing amanda beard in a bikini, and almost topless
Now that's quality olympic broadcasting

wamp

Show mw some Jennie Finch and I will watch it! She is sooo hot when she pitches.. I dig chicks who could wop my A#%!!
I can stare at her here on my desktop all day.. Am I a stalker? I am scaring myself!

brandons

Originally posted by bradttu
NO, I am not watching them. There's nothing more boring that the olympics. I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

Yea I'd even rather watch glass flow (cause you know it's a liquid) :happy:
Originally posted by tonyt26
were is the support fpr our miltary at??? athletes only do it every 4 yourd and then they got guys like me doing security for them cause they are celebrties

True dat... but keep in mind none of us get support from the general public for going to work everyday either. I don't have people following me around with a person commentating the things I do that get my job done. BUT!!! There's hope for both of us... one day a reality show will want to cover our daily lives right? hehehe
You and I will be famous like the Olympians :)
Originally posted by Wamp

Not to mention, Badmitten??? (sp) Thats a sport??? Getting a bit crazy with the sports...

Now badmitten.... I can't believe how fast that thing moves. I saw a clip of that and jeez... I couldn't do it... for that matter I couldn't do any of the stuff these people do. I'd most likely get put in the Special Olympics
. I wonder how they keep the birdy from going through their rackets... whenever I played they always seem to get stuck.
So since I don't watch them... how is the US doing in the olympics... are we fairing out well? How's the new entry Iraq doing, since they haven't been in before?