Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

lol they're a few post up! I dont have anything new to take pics of. and plus no one comments so why take pics? If i get something new ill take pics. Sure ill get something new next week since im going to the LFS in lubbock, which is 2 hours away where I always go

A

alexa11

Hey Rebel, I just got a large frag of what i think are Xmas (you posted on the zoanthid database). I am curious if you know how much they go for per polyp--like, are they a $1, $2, $3 per pollip type of thing? Cheers in advance!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by alexa11
http:///forum/post/2764610
Hey Rebel, I just got a large frag of what i think are Xmas (you posted on the zoanthid database). I am curious if you know how much they go for per polyp--like, are they a $1, $2, $3 per pollip type of thing? Cheers in advance!
I really dont even know. Wish I could tell ya. Bt id say about 1.50-3 per polyp pending on where u buy em and from who

A

alexa11

yay! i got a really big frag of it with at least 50-70 pollips on it for 25 bucks.

blazin2k6

LOL. Those look like bleached out pinks to me. If you look really reallllly close you can see pink color in the center :) Dont mean to burst ya white zoa thing but hey just saying. They still look pretty sweet. HAHA. I seen some completely WHITE Acans at the lfs i been getting mine from. they were BLEACHED tho :( So i didnt buy em. I was like um... let me give you 20 bucks for all these that are about to die and they wouldnt. I mean they just got em 2 weeks ago and about 5 out of 8 are dying and bleached out very very bad. I mean i was just gonna try and bring em back :(

rebelprettyboy

haha I know theyre bleached, but idk how.
The tank in the fish sore in lubbock is prolly a 200 gal tank and 4 400 watts halides. Then I put em in my 30 gal with 250 watt halides. and theyve been coloring up a bit, but not much. The ones in the back of the frag have colored up to look like these

rebelprettyboy

I know lol. the closet thin ive seen to them are Mohawks, but they dont really look like them.
Im gonna submit it to zoaid and call them Drak Knights!

blazin2k6

PRETTY AWESOME LOOKING BRO :) I like em. Way better than the bleached out version. That 5 dollar frag of zoas i took a pic of on my thread i was looking at em and there are like 3 other polyps on there with like some blueish type of zoa :) they real tiny cant tell what they are yet but they look like they might gonna be sweet :)

blazin2k6

Black Apple Delight. HAHHA. Sounds yummy. and also cool sounding name for a zoa or paly :) hehe. Or you could call em Dark Knights. But thats not that sweet as Black Apple Delights. LOL.

rebelprettyboy

haha I know.
Nothing new besdes about to go to gay old class. And my 14 gal cant hande any more corls right now. Pretty much took everything out of my 30 gal I plan on keeping and stuff in this tank.
30 gal will b down hopefully by next weekend. And my 5 gal hopefully set up by next weekend.
Ill post some pics of the 14 gal later today!
Be back in a hour