Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

nissan577

nice nice. I love BMW!!!!!!!! i wish i had one. but im stuck with the 350z. which is great but not good for me. im always going snorkeling with my gf and sometimes with friends. and none of my gear fits. so im going for a VW GTI!!!!!!!!! thats my baby. and later on a VW TIGUAN!!!!!!!!!!

rebelprettyboy

Heres my little toy right now. Bought it brand new in Nov. Boy does time fly by. 08 Gt Stang. I need to put my tailight covers back on today. Took em off last ngiht when I was doing somethin. I also hate the hood on this car. I cant wait to get a new hopefully by next yr!
BUT I STILL WANT A BMW lol

nissan577

Really Beautiful man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and nice tag, now i know what car to look for
JK. love man but im not a american boy. im more to german. this is my future baby. well two.
tiguan
Gti

rebelprettyboy

lol gta keep it American.

Which one of those are u gettin that u posted in ur diary? I cant remeber!
I like the Dodge Challngers as well!

nissan577

lol. nope keep is german baby!! the one that i posted in my diary was the tiguan. the first pic. thats the one i saw in the dealer. it was beautiful. people tell me im crazy for going from a z to a tiguan or gti. but man the gas prices are high as hell and the z the 22mpg max highway. while both vw does 30mpg. plus more people fit. lol. i just love the VW, BMW Mercedes, Audi. and fine to make you happy your ford mustang as well

rebelprettyboy

hahaha Mustang rule! And gas is a freakin killer! 73.42 to fill her up yesterday. And boy does it eat gas up. In a week time im back to empty. And I honestly dont drive that much. Car has a little over 8000 miles on it now. and a quester of those came from a road trip. I put like 2000+ on one trip.

nissan577

dam man. to fill up my car i put 55.24 haha i dont waste more than you. but it is weekly. well heres a few pics of her.
but the vw is still top
and btw my car is faster

nissan577

thanks! lol and yea i love the black. black goes with everything you put on the car. except for the tiguan i wanna buy it baby blue. are you gonna fix up the 325i?

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2771094
thanks! lol and yea i love the black. black goes with everything you put on the car. except for the tiguan i wanna buy it baby blue. are you gonna fix up the 325i?
lol i wont be able to afford that for a few more yrs!

nissan577

lol yep. well luckly the z was a gift for high school. and the wing, rims, and front lip was a gift also. plus the sound system

nissan577

lol dam that suks. but for my new cars im not gonna waste money. all my money is going to my fish tanks. and with hopefully my new job that they offer me at my lfs i can get awsome corals and more tanks. my room is gonna be miami seaquarium
ima charge so they can come in. and to my new addition to my room is my 75g tank which i think ima make it a fowlr

nissan577

i have no other choice. im really low with money and i know my dad wont give me any. so far i have a few lr like into islands. i think ill just put a baby shark with the niger trigger, yellow tang, chromis, maroone clown. thats good right there. plus the lr and corals will cost me to much. thats why i have the nano reef