Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

nissan577

its ok lol. i had two baby black banded cat shark in there and they were fine for like 2 years. they got to be 1' 2" big both of them. with like 7 fish in there. but everything died since i had to change the flooring. that killed me. so im pretty sure the shark will do great.
and yea reefs are so expensive. just with the 29 i know i wasted alot already. and i think fowlr are much easier. so are reefs but to much money lol

nissan577

do you have any more frags available? i dont wanna throw away the one thats dying. i put him in my 3g tank trying to save him. but he dont look good at all

blazin2k6

Great looking new shots bro and yes that tank does look full. Do any of your zoas die at all ? I mean you have so many and so close apart. Some of mine seem to melt away sometime :( Like my orange bam bams were doing horrible and turning brown on the outside but i dipped em and moved em and now they back to opening up and looking better :)

rebelprettyboy

Bam bams are awesome, Wish I handt sold all mine. And I havent had any zoa die in a while now! IDK why. But im happy lol.
But saying that with my luck whenever I move them over to my 5 gal tank theyll die!

nissan577

yea blah blah blah blah!
your nothing compare to us. 350z and mustang win subies. why dont you post a pic of yours subielover?

subielover

Oh no you didn't
First one is of my 01 Impreza RS, currently with a 07 STI motor and trans, 1/4 mile in the mid 12's
I can't find a pic of my STI, currently dynoed at 429awhp

Nice cars though fellas, one day maybe you will own a subie. Nothing wrong with big turbos and awd

nissan577

Nice nice! i like it. and subie ues we did
what you gonna do race us? i can beat all your cars
we do have a hot cars. lol