Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

Ur frogspawn should love it. Frogspawn dont need high light or anything. Mine is doing better in my biocube than it did in my tank with the halides!

nissan577

lol. you wellcome. well it was kinda rude that he didnt say your tank was amazing. and also he killed our color talk.

rebelprettyboy

lol honestly my tank isnt even that cool anymore to me. I wanna change it up and go in a diff direction now. But cant cuz I dont have room and im tearing down my 30 gal frag tank! Maybe after my 5 gal tank is done cycling I can do something different with it

I cant wait til my back wall is covered w my GSP. Theyre taking off as of recently. it took a while, but now theyre looking nice!!!

tang master

HaHa. hey rebel do you think the 14g is a bit small? I am gonna be buying a biocube soon and cant figure weher to get a 14g or a 29g. If I get the 14g, I will have alot of money for corals and what not though. And Niissan, How about you; think you 29g is pretty worth it?

rebelprettyboy

Plus I Gotta Give Credit To My Girlfriend. She Did All The Aquascape. And We Both Place The Corals In Certain Spots We Like. And She Buys Just As Much As Me

nissan577

nice nice. well its cool to me. lol. i saw a 50g tank for sale here with the lights and everything. and im thinking of buying it and making it a reef tank. hope you 5g tank becomes hot like this one.

rebelprettyboy

Id say the 29 gal is worth it. I was lookin at one yesterday at petsmart and it has a lot more area inside the tank. the 14 is a nice size, but when I get another one Id get the 29 biocube or 34 gal red sea max.
a local guy is selling a 14 biocube though for 100 im half tempted to buy it. But I need to save money to finish gettin items for my 40 breeder tank!

nissan577

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2773172
Plus I Gotta Give Credit To My Girlfriend. She Did All The Aquascape. And We Both Place The Corals In Certain Spots We Like. And She Buys Just As Much As Me

dam so like your gf owns the tank lol. dam that sucks. but dont wrry my gf says the same thing. shes like i own the tank blah blah blah. she doenst even buy anything. she didnt even help me.
lol.and i always throw partys when i get new corals or fish. when i got your frags i went crazy but sad. im still trying to recover the frag. and i also got classes tomorrow. dam school.

tang master

Yeah, I sld my 55g just aew days ago. I wanna downsize to a nano just because if you break something, it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg to fix.lol.

nissan577

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2773175
Id say the 29 gal is worth it. I was lookin at one yesterday at petsmart and it has a lot more area inside the tank. the 14 is a nice size, but when I get another one Id get the 29 biocube or 34 gal red sea max.
a local guy is selling a 14 biocube though for 100 im half tempted to buy it. But I need to save money to finish gettin items for my 40 breeder tank!
dont get the red sea. to much money. 700!!!!!!!!!! get the 29 bio cube like i did. its better and cheaper

nissan577

Originally Posted by Tang Master
http:///forum/post/2773170
HaHa. hey rebel do you think the 14g is a bit small? I am gonna be buying a biocube soon and cant figure weher to get a 14g or a 29g. If I get the 14g, I will have alot of money for corals and what not though. And Niissan, How about you; think you 29g is pretty worth it?
well yea duh
you got more room and you can make a refugium in the back!! man you should buy it. but if you need money to buy corals get the 14g. but IMO get the 29

A

alexa11

you and she have a lovely 14 gal! I wish my boyfriend was even slightly interested in my tank! He does like the ricordia he told me this evening, which i am excited about! he also likes the emrald crabs and the clownfish. But his approval has been a long time coming! he views corals as plants still. I am pleased he doesnt have 'opinions' about what i spend on my corals now. I pointed out to him that if he buys a video game or a dvd w/o my giving him crap (he has collections), i should be able to buy a coral(s)! He does not care for my brain or my porites coral. What can I do to impress?

nissan577

Originally Posted by Tang Master
http:///forum/post/2773180
Yeah, I sld my 55g just aew days ago. I wanna downsize to a nano just because if you break something, it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg to fix.lol.
get the nano 29g bio cube!!!!!!!!!!!! join our crew