Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

nissan577

oh. dam she should. she could be rebelprettygirl. i ask my gf but she wants to be nissanGF lol. i think its w.e but shes like yea please please

peef

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2773213
haha I collect DVDS too. I spend way to much money on them. In the past 3 months ive prolly bought 300+ new movies. And i always try to buy the expensive Blu Rays one as well lol

And I just old over 25 PS3 games like 2 weeks back to buy my lights for my 40 gal tank which were 600+ for the TEK 36 inch fixture. I only kept me 6 PS3 games. Still mad at myself for selling my collection!

I am the movie king!!!! Right now my collection has just topped 1400.....woof Lots of money spent......
my friends actually come and rent movies from me because I have a better selection than Key Largo Blockbuster......I don't charge them but there is a sign your name here and leave a deposit. I had someone steal about 200 movies from me once and after I added up the total cost went.....WOA last time that happens!!!
If only I can turn dvds into coral..................Ok new thread coming.......TURN YOUR UNUSED DVDS INTO LIVE CORAL!!!! I wonder how they will look under actinics.......

rebelprettyboy

I know man. I hate when a family memeber comes and gets a movie and I dont know it. Drives me insane! Whenever someone gets a dvd from me I make sure I write it down lol.

rebelprettyboy

I like everything and anything.
I hate to go to the theaters to see a funny movie though. Its not worth it justw ait for it to come to blu ray. Unless its something I really wanted to see like SuperBad or Tropic Thunder.
But I like all movies. Just pop em in and relax!

nissan577

i like action and chick flicks. and why do i like chick flicks because when i watch it with my gf i always get a suprise at the end

subielover

+1 for being a movie buff. I have the blockbuster online deal, I must rent at least 20 movies a month from them, lol. I like to usually just kick back and relax at night and usually watch a movie, if football isn't on of course
Looking forward to getting ironman on bluray tomorrow
The latest movie I watched was <locks door and whispers> S e x and the City, it was the gf's turn at picking
It was suprisingly kinda funny, just don't tell anyone, lol.

nissan577

lol your secret is safe with us 1million members
we wont say a word promise. and i cant believe you like football. i love soccer. brazil baby all the way.

nissan577

and i have to let my gf get the movies for fridays or not she gets really mad.
but atleast i get a kiss. lol

rebelprettyboy

Just to make sure these pics work this time unlike last time.
This is one my feather duster after it lost it crown from the Clowns hosting it. Clowns made 2 of my feather dusters loose their crowns

But I like both the new crowns better