Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

nissan577

true. im not gonna lie but rebels thread has been about so many things. cars, tanks, fish, color, movie, and now presidents lol

rebelprettyboy

haha i dont care what get talked about in my thread... At least the forums are active again. At one point it was to dang boring!

subielover

How bout it, I was looking on the most rinky dink little forums trying to find some cool people to talk sw with, needless to say it didn't work out. Besides my local forums, this is about it for me.

nissan577

so here are the members:
nissan577
rebelprettyboy
subielover
fcatch76
we are current owners of both 29 and 14 gallon reef tanks

clownfish11

HAA I BEAT ALL YALL WITH A 55 GALLON!! WOOT
once i make some money im getting a 8 or 14gallon biocube
mickey d's here i come 30 hours a week now!

nissan577

lol. im still on top clown sorry. i have a 75 and a 170 hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and 1000th post yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 29, 24, 14 reefers forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2775593
HAA I BEAT ALL YALL WITH A 55 GALLON!! WOOT
once i make some money im getting a 8 or 14gallon biocube
mickey d's here i come 30 hours a week now!
DUDE THE EASIEST JOB IS WHAT i HAVE. ME AND MY FRIEND WORK AT A CAR DEALERSHIP. AS DETAILER. OMG ITS SO EASY. IF YOU I WORK PART TIME MAYBE 20 HOURS A WEEK AND 40 HOURS EVERY 2 WEEKS. WE GET PAID EVERY 2 WEEKS AND MY CHECKS ARE 1000-1500 EVERY 2 WEEK FOR ONLY LIKE 40 HOURS. IT SO DMAN EASY IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. AND MY FRIEND WHO WORKS FULL TIME IS 2500+ EVERY 2 WEEKS. IM LOVING IT SO FAR.
IM ABOUT TO START WORKIGN AT LEAST 30 HOURS A WEEK SO i CAN MAKE CLOSE TO 2000 EVERY 2 WEEKS!
AND ITS COOL THERE SINCE THEY WORK AROUND MY SCHEDULE

nissan577

lucky. i get 1 dollar everyday. my allowance lol. j.k well i sell on e-bay so im good to and work 1 hour and get 200 a day lol