Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

subielover

I test drove the GTI's, I liked them. I actually liked the DSG better than the 6 speed
which is crazy because I really enjoy driving a manual. I like the Mazdaspeed 3's too, they are nice and quick, but the FWD sux
I say go with a 2009 Subaru WRX, 5 speed manual with 265 hp and AWD, what's not to like? Plus it is only a little bit more than the GTI, DO IT DO IT

subielover

What am I looking at in that first pic?

Feather duster looks amazing, I think I am going to get one of those, very cool Reb!

nissan577

lol i like the wrx but im more into german. gti is 200hp 207lb of torque plus a 2.0 turbo. and its amazing. and its 6 speed fwd. i love fwd i hate rwd like the z

rebelprettyboy

First pic is the sponges I tried to post earlier lol.
And this pic is for you Subie. Pink Zuit Suits
I was down to 2 polyps and now im 10+ in less than 3 weeks. I dont know how it happened,

subielover

Woohoo, they live
I think I told you but the one survivor I had has a baby
yeah I love them. Huge stem or whatever its called on them. Is a war coral a type of acan?

rebelprettyboy

Its a type of favia!
And theyre not for subie, but I sold him a frag a while back and mine had all died, but now theyre back and lookin good!

nissan577

oh congrats lol. dude i love your pics man. very very whats the word............................................manly