Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

nissan577

yea true. well shes there but shes having problems with parents now. so they call me to go to the movies and i did and i made a one night gf. i miss her. ima see her tomorrow

nwdyr

WHAT UUUUUUUUUUUUP Brother
cool pic's! I like the dusters
I have been busy ...got a Wii game and I am HOOKED!!!!! anyway , i an picking up my 75 tomorrow. Hope to have everything rolling next week, I am going to dump the 40 in there and just stick to one tank......
.....for now anyway
Talk at ya later

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2781466
WHAT UUUUUUUUUUUUP Brother
cool pic's! I like the dusters
I have been busy ...got a Wii game and I am HOOKED!!!!! anyway , i an picking up my 75 tomorrow. Hope to have everything rolling next week, I am going to dump the 40 in there and just stick to one tank......
.....for now anyway
Talk at ya later
Yeah I got me a comment from NWDYR!! Man miss ya around here! And get off the game before u become an addict like me lol. Well I dont play to much now since school it back in. Ive played maybe a total of 4 hours in a month now. When in the summer I was on it 10+ a day lol.
So w a 75 gal tank ur gonna leave us nano ppl behind? how sad! And I sent FCATCH ur way for the frogspawn and others!!!!

rebelprettyboy

This is one of the favias ill be getting next week
Its called Cotton Candy Favia. Gettin it form Who Dah so its top notch. Ill be gettin it from KIGS though. Another guy w a lot of LE corals and what not!!

A

alexa11

holy crapoli batman! those cotton candy and green favias are awesome!

blazin2k6

YOOOO THAT CHALICE IS FREAKINNNNN SWEEEET, I think you would like a chalice a lotttt more than favias. And they seem to grow a WHOLEEEE LOT FASTER. I mean my chalices i notice them growing by the day versus my favia the only one that is growing is that red and whitish one i have :( Well goodluck on your new additions. Hope everything is going great for you this weekend. I am doing ok.

rebelprettyboy

I notice that as well. My favia never really grow to fast. The one I have in my biocube right now doesnt ever put out its feeder tents so I cant even feed it. I havent ever gotten it to eat.
I know I shoulda got the chalice. But its to late now.
And im glad ur doing well

clownfish11

Hey man the tank looks great
i think ima get a watermelon chalice or a darth maul frag or something uber high end for a RIP memorial for my grandpa who just died half hour ago