Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

nissan577

dam that sucks clownfish.
dont worry bout it we are here for you.
btw rebel love the chalice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and favia to

clownfish11

haha im going to the best "reef store" i know of today and im getting something NICE!! some things that are nice
all those acans are 10$ a polyp and hes willing to frag for me! he has the best zoas also
oraganisms, luner eclipes, tubs...5-10polyps of all for flat rate of 20$

nwdyr

Like the Favia!! cool pic's as always! Got the tank
just ordered some more LS , so it will be a couple days. Hey thanks for sending me that guy! I gave him a grrrrreat deal! gonna ship his stuff right now , just because I have a 75 don't mean I HAVE to switch to a diff. place. I am going to stay right here......unless they kick me out

fcatch76

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2782967
just ordered some more LS , so it will be a couple days. Hey thanks for sending me that guy! I gave him a grrrrreat deal! gonna ship his stuff right now , just because I have a 75 don't mean I HAVE to switch to a diff. place. I am going to stay right here......unless they kick me out

you have my vote to stay here nwdyr!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2782960
GF needs to buy you a bigger tank, that one is getting pretty full.........
Tell me about it. Were gettin ready to set up a 40 breeder, 20 gal sump, and 10 refuge, but when moving into ur first apt these thing kinda get put on the back burner! So its taking a long time to set this stuff up. But ill have another one by xmas to fill up!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2782967

hahaha yaaay for u staying!
Hasnt been the same since u left. And now blazin is hurt to. U know for a while it was only u, blazin and me commenting in this nane section. But if u come visit now, were gettin a lot more post around here so thats pretty good.
I cant wait til u have the 75 set up. If i know u like I think I do itll be full in 2 months time w corals lol. U filled that 40 gal REEF tank up fast. It looked great as well!!!

sueandherzoo

OK you nano lovers - give me your thoughts on the pros and cons of the 29 Biocube versus the 34 Red Sea Max. I'm new and am just playing around with a 12-gallon Marineland Eclipse and was going to upgrade for Christmas. My ORIGINAL plan was to get something around 75-100 gallons and do it up right after I made all my mistakes on the small one and after I've read and learned all about the right way to do things, but the more I read the more I am steering AWAY from a huge tank. I am really getting spoiled by the "all in one" tanks and don't really want to get involved (yet) with drilling and sumps and overflows and all the other stuff I don't understand or want to deal with. So Im' thinking of just getting a 34 gallon RSM and being happy with the 34 and 12 but you all seem to love your 29 gallon bio's. You have to admit, the RSM sounds incredible but I'm open to opinions before I submit my Christmas list to Santa so let's hear it!
Sue

fcatch76

Being a owner of the BC29 and now the 14, honestly, wish I saw the RSM first. Having everything built in is nice. Easier to get replacement parts, one plug for everything, hinged top, T5 lighting, the 5 gallons more, built in protein skimmer...need I go on..
Do the RSM!!

nwdyr

thanks rebel @ fcatch! yea if it wasn't for a few people here I would have been gone along time ago! Money is a little short right now so I don't think i will be filling this one up as fast , unless people start buying coral here again
actually had some new jerk here (JUST got his 50 post) offer me 20.00 for something I was asking 50.00 for
He prob just low balls 1,000 people on diff sites hoping to rip someone off. I tell ya , the mods should be more wise to those people , they get 50 posts in like 1 day then start selling or buying , come on they are business's not hobbyist....OK sorry ....rant over
I am STAYING here with my 75gal nano tank