Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by paintballer768
http:///forum/post/2784323
Rebel, give those geddons 3 months, theyll be off the frag already :D
Mine just died, all of them haha.
man I just saw that on R2R. What happened? ur the grandfather of the geddons!
I actaully just traded my last 2 frags for those 2 favias. But ill have some in about another month or so ready to go and then Ill ship ya some!!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr http:///forum/post/2784265
thanks rebel @ fcatch! yea if it wasn't for a few people here I would have been gone along time ago! Money is a little short right now so I don't think i will be filling this one up as fast , unless people start buying coral here again
actually had some new jerk here (JUST got his 50 post) offer me 20.00 for something I was asking 50.00 for
He prob just low balls 1,000 people on diff sites hoping to rip someone off. I tell ya , the mods should be more wise to those people , they get 50 posts in like 1 day then start selling or buying , come on they are business's not hobbyist....OK sorry ....rant over
I am STAYING here with my 75gal nano tank

lol that always happenes. about a month back I had a pack of rare zoas listed for 250.00 and some guy PMed and was trying to get me to sell him the pack for 150 shipped. When just 1 of the zoa frags listed equaled 150.00... Think the guy haad like 65 post or something. That was the pack/ Andd guy got pissed cuz I wouldnt sel it to him

nissan577

aw why thank you. lol but yours is like number one for me. another one i like alot is perfectdark and demartini

nissan577

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2784616
lol that always happenes. about a month back I had a pack of rare zoas listed for 250.00 and some guy PMed and was trying to get me to sell him the pack for 150 shipped. When just 1 of the zoa frags listed equaled 150.00... Think the guy haad like 65 post or something. That was the pack/ Andd guy got pissed cuz I wouldnt sel it to him

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=333220
haha dam lol loser!

rebelprettyboy

Dang I had to go find my thread in one day! lol
Newayz I have a confession to make.

Ive been a bad reefer. Not testing my water or doing water changes. I looked at my log and the last time I checked and did a water change was on............ 08-02-08
Newayz 08-02-08 reading were...
Alk - 9 dKH, 161.1 ppm KH
Calc - 440
Ph - 7.8
Trates - 0
Ammonia - 0
Phosphates - 0
Salinity - 1.028
Todays reading

Alk - 9 dKH, 161.1 ppm KH
Calc - 480
Ph - 7.8
Trates - 5
Ammonia - 0
Phosphates - 0
Salinity - 1.028
YEA NOTHING MAJOR, BUT PEOPLE DONT GET LAZY LIKE ME. ILL DO A WATER CHANGE THIS WEEKEND I PROMISE!

rebelprettyboy

lol I dont even need one. My trates are at 5. if I was to cut a few pieces of my xenia in half itd suck that up.
Other than trates at 5 my params are on spot lol even 2 months w/o doing anything with the tank

rebelprettyboy

Cuz ur supposed. Its good for the tank. And ill do about a 3-5 gal change. Usually around 4 gals though when I do a water change

peef

7.8 is pretty low PH don't yah think? I mean if it works then its not broke and don't fix it. But I always thought is should be in the 8.2-8.4 area?!?! Just curious also what frag in that thread you showed were you saying is worth the 150.00? The nucs or PD's?

rebelprettyboy

yeah it is low. I usually keep it around 8.2, but last time I checked it was there and this time its still there. Guess if I did a water change every now and then it be where it needs to be...
lol and I was being a little sarcastic lol. But wasnt it armeggedons listed w that pack? I dont remember if it was the 2 polyps or 3 polyps listed in that pack?
But either way 150 was way low for the pack. and 230 or whatever I asked for it was still cheap w everything u got. It was like under 4 bucks per polyp

nwdyr

that is so funny you say that , I just thought the same thing about my tank!! i have not checked the levels or done a W/C in like 3 weeks!!! Guess i am just waiting to change it over to the new tank.......
yea ,yea...that's it

rebelprettyboy

hahaha excuses excuses. I dont even have one though. Beside LAZY! haha
Newayz heres a Vid of the tank. Hence U dont even see the grama. Pretty sweet vid check it out!

rebelprettyboy

And this video is me feeding the tank. The the gramma comes out and shows off for the camera! lol it was cute
. Then I cut the camera off and he got mad after that and chased the clwons for a bit lol