Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2607698
Thanks a lot. I like your tank too. I like tall tanks. Might need to inverst in one!
we'll see what I can do today. I cant get a good pic og the war coral cuz its to far in the back but ill see.
And the coco worm will be here 2morrow. and all the other frags are for my 30 gal. got about 12 sps or so.

scopus tang

Nice tank Reb! Love the feather duster ~ one of my favorite inverts. Going to have to find someone to send me some blastos too. Very nice

rebelprettyboy

lol those just started growing. Have about 4 new babies. Only got the frag for like 4.99 I think if I remember. The main two heads. When they grow id be happy to send them to you.

rebelprettyboy

Uploading a ton of pics right now. These are old, but Ic ant get anymore right now cuz im not in town.. Not really old, but I took them on Sunday.
Cant wait til 2morrow. Girlfriend is going to send me pics of the new items when she puts them in the tank. Hopefully she does everything right and I know she will. She knows what shes doing. Neways uploading pics!

rebelprettyboy

Beautiful Blastos. And tried to get some shots of the babies. Have i think 2 more on the underside of the main 2
FROGSPAWN
TRUMPET, CANDY CANE (IDK
)
FEATHER, ZOOS, BLASTOS

rebelprettyboy

Random Shrooms. These are getting BiG
This one is gettin big since ive been feeding. Growing like crazy!
Kenya Tree (It was mad cuz I had picked it up cuz it tipped over and fell on the sand!
Plate Coral. It looked sweet when I feed it the other night!
WAR CORAL. Also fun feeding

rebelprettyboy

Left Side Of Tank
Right Side Of Tank
(SORRY IF THEY ARE SIDEWAYS. I DONT KNOW IF THEY TRIED TO FLIP THEM BUT DONT KNOW IF THEY SAVED LIKE THAT OR NOW.)

rebelprettyboy

gUESS THEY DID. SHOULD HAVE KEPT DOING IT LOL. SORRY
COUPLE OF FULL TANK SHOTS
TOP HALF OF THE TANK
BOTTOM HALF OF THE TANK
guess i didnt have on. thought I did

K

kat74

WOW!! Your girlfriend's tank is AWESOME!!!
I'm in LOVE with it!!

It actually looks like what those companies use as a "mold" or "model" to make those fake aquarium decoration sets.
I am waaay jealous!!
GREAT job!!~

Oh, what is that huge mushroom/carpet anemone looking thing in the "cave" part of the aquascape?? I want it!!~

K

kat74

Originally Posted by KAT74
http:///forum/post/2608354
Oh, what is that huge mushroom/carpet anemone looking thing in the "cave" part of the aquascape?? I want it!!~

NVM... I went back to page 1 and saw that it's a mushroom. Never saw one like that. It is absolutely gorgeous!! And it has gotten HUUUUUGE so quick!
Man... a coco worm would look SWEET in this tank!!~

rebelprettyboy

http:///forum/post/2608358
NVM... I went back to page 1 and saw that it's a mushroom. Never saw one like that. It is absolutely gorgeous!! And it has gotten HUUUUUGE so quick!
Man... a coco worm would look SWEET in this tank!!~

haha thanks for the comments. Ur 14 gal is way better than our 14 gal! I know we had to have the muchrooms. Its really sweet and bright grren. And it does look like a carpent nem. Hopefully when I get a pair of black clowns they will host it!
COCO WORM is going to be here 2morrow I beleive! I cant wait. I dont know wheres shes going to place it though. IDK

K

kat74

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2608367
haha thanks for the comments. Ur 14 gal is way better than our 14 gal! I know we had to have the muchrooms. Its really sweet and bright grren. And it does look like a carpent nem. Hopefully when I get a pair of black clowns they will host it!
COCO WORM is going to be here 2morrow I beleive! I cant wait. I dont know wheres shes going to place it though. IDK
Thanks for the compliment on my tank, but ya'll's has muuuuch more variety
and color!~ I've GOT to find a mushroom like that one; do you know what the actual name of it is?
A pair of black clowns will look awesome in there!!
I know a place for the coco worm! Will the tube of it fit behind the rock with the rics on it? That way the crown of the coco worm will be peeking out above that rock and that'll look reaaaaaally nice.

rebelprettyboy

http:///forum/post/2608378
Thanks for the compliment on my tank, but ya'll's has muuuuch more variety
and color!~ I've GOT to find a mushroom like that one; do you know what the actual name of it is?
A pair of black clowns will look awesome in there!!
I know a place for the coco worm! Will the tube of it fit behind the rock with the rics on it? That way the crown of the coco worm will be peeking out above that rock and that'll look reaaaaaally nice.

Thats kind of where I was thinking also, but who knows what shes thinking. Its a green hairy mushroom. They get large! Thats what we gonna get a paid of black and whites

K

kat74

I've got a rock covered with green hairy shrooms in my 29 and they don't look like yours. Yours has a nice purplish looking mouth, mine is just a plain green colored mouth.