Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2704472
WONDERFUL NEW PROGRESS. EXCELLENT. Wish i could keep my hermits from knocking my blastos all over everyday and maybe mine would grow. i think i notice a small growth on my pd's though so thats exciting :)
Ive always had a hard time gettin my blastos to stay. Still do to this day. But here lately they havent feel over been like a week since ive had to fix em! Now I cant get the leathers to stay

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by shroomie2u
http:///forum/post/2704474
i still love your tank rebel!
i got some green star polyps

trying to be like you!

Thanks. Im about to take em down and plce em somewhere else. They arent turning green the way there on the glass. When one had feel over and was facin up towards the lights it quickly turned green
More pics comin!

rebelprettyboy

Xenia back in March - (But u cant really compare growth in these since I frag stalks like every week. And this was like right after I fragged some for this tank...

Umm NOw- Need to clip some, but I want it to grow on the side of the wall? any suggestions?
Sry dont have solo pic of the xenia but u can see it in this pic again lol

rebelprettyboy

I think thats about here for this site. Those are all the growth shot I could find that I havent deleted.
Now to go post more on reef2reef I guess since they havent seen all my pics..
Wont hurt me to say this, but feel free to comment

rebelprettyboy

Guess ill post these back on here as well since all my old pics got deleted
Think thats all the gowth shots.. Heres my Rics and other Shrooms...

nwdyr

I went over to that site and I have to agree with Blazin it was kinda boring over there! I love the before and after pic's
VER COOL!!! those shrooms look like somebody spilled paint on them
ver diff. looking , overall your tank is really very nice! I will have some new pic's later tomorrow , I am picking up some things for the 40 and maybe for the new Anemone tank also

PS . if you ever frag that war coral ,count me in!!!!

rebelprettyboy

lol if it ever gets to the size of a baseball Ull def get a frag for free since u asked first dibs on. But until it get to that size im not touching. I wished it start growing faster. Its starting to cover the plug!
lol its just new ppl over there and tanks and diff corals to look at. Its cool there!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2704524
I went over to that site and I have to agree with Blazin it was kinda boring over there! I love the before and after pic's
VER COOL!!! those shrooms look like somebody spilled paint on them
ver diff. looking , overall your tank is really very nice! I will have some new pic's later tomorrow , I am picking up some things for the 40 and maybe for the new Anemone tank also

PS . if you ever frag that war coral ,count me in!!!!
U got another anemone? Cant wait to see it. I want one but no where to put it!
Ur gonna have to buy another tank! ur gettin to much stuff in that 40 "FRAG" tank!!

blazin2k6

WOW WHAT A MASSIVE PIC UPDATE. Love em all. Wonderful shots of your rics maan, how'd you get such upclose shots ? wonderful. wish i could take close up shots like taht with my cam :(
do you ever feed your war coral ? i am sure you can feed it. feed it mysis every single day and i am sure it will grow rapidly :)

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2705000
WOW WHAT A MASSIVE PIC UPDATE. Love em all. Wonderful shots of your rics maan, how'd you get such upclose shots ? wonderful. wish i could take close up shots like taht with my cam :(
do you ever feed your war coral ? i am sure you can feed it. feed it mysis every single day and i am sure it will grow rapidly :)
That crappy HD video camera I use. Tkaes so alright pics sometimes, but VIDs are amazing lol. Thanks for the comments. Yeah I feed it. Not as much as I use to though. Im gonna start trying to feed it dialy. Its in my 30 gal now though so Ill see how it does in there. Last time it was in there it didnt like the halides to muc and thats why it got put in the 14 gal

subielover

Tank looks awesome, really cool to see the growth that everything has gone through in the last few months. Do you have any upgraded lights or anything, kinda forget and it will take me all night to re-read your whole thread

Keep up the good work and start saving for another tank

krak256

hey rebel, do you try to keep your frogspawn away from the other corals? have you ever had it sting them? what do you feed it?
as if you couldnt tell, i kind of want one haha

rebelprettyboy

Just got back from LFS and got a POM POM crab (Anemone Crab) Pretty sweet llookin. Prolly wont ever see it after I put it in the tank lol...
Also got a SWEEEEEEEEEEET feather duster! Ive personally never seen one this color. Yall might have but I havent. Its a bright yellow with maroon stripes. Its awesome. Ill post some picks later.
And got some zoas but I dnot know what color they are or anything. They had just got the order in so nothing was open. I was just hoping the zoa gods would bless me!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by krak256
http:///forum/post/2705433
hey rebel, do you try to keep your frogspawn away from the other corals? have you ever had it sting them? what do you feed it?
as if you couldnt tell, i kind of want one haha

I ttry my best. But the Xenia is growing around it lol without touching it. But I havent ever had it sting anything. The sweeper tentacles never come out at night.... My war coral was touching it and it never got stung. But id try to keep it away

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2705300
Tank looks awesome, really cool to see the growth that everything has gone through in the last few months. Do you have any upgraded lights or anything, kinda forget and it will take me all night to re-read your whole thread

Keep up the good work and start saving for another tank

Stock lighting. Nothin g upgraded, besides chamber 2 has live rock.
Yeah our next tank is a 40 long. Wanted to order it today, but were in no rush for it!!!