Red spotted sand perch with other fish?

hey havent been here in a while been busy and stuff but i was wondering if i have a red spotted sand perch in a 29 glalon seagrass tank if i added a twin spot goby (four wheel drive goby, or watever u wan2 call it) in the same tank will the sand perch attack it and kill it since its cmaller and has the same body shape??? anyone have any experience with these?

meowzer

I have a red spotted sandperch...I have seen it get into a little spat with the bicolor blennie, but most of the time it doesn't bother anything....I have a sandsifting goby too...no real issues, but they are of comparable size
I do believe though that if one of the other inhabitants were to try to get into it's space their would be a tussle.....

ya that was one of my concerns becuase the tank is so small and a few weeks ago i had taken off the top to help the tank cool down since it was a hot day and when i came home my banggai cardinal was on the floor dead!
so i assumed that it was the san perch stresing or scarring him to jump. i thought it might be worse if i added a goby since the goby live on the substrate like the sand perch