reef invert question

new

i currently have in my tank a CSB( who is on the bubble after eating a peppermint shrimp, has anyone tried spot feeding these guys?), peppermint shrimp, a few snails(astrea,mexican), several crabs(red-leg, scarlet,blue-leg), a bahama star(not reef safe but dosent eat polyps,jury still out on shrooms), a brittlestar. and a little white star. will add a cleaner and eventually a fire shrimp, but the real question is are the serpent stars good cleaners and would he be compatible. fish i'm going to add a true perc, firefish, falcos hawk, and mandarin.
p.s forgot 75gl display with a 15gl sump.

bang guy

Most Serpent stars are excellent detrivores and won't attack anthing living.... most
Do you have enough live rock for the Mandarin?
CBS will usually eventually find a cleaner shrimp after a molt and eat it. Target feeding is easy but it may not solve the problem.

new

bang currently dont have enough rock for the mandarin, currently at #63 but gonna end up with around #110-#120, currently being choosey about my rock. wanna keep the CBS i like him alot, thats why i keep the bahama and test the various soft corals when i find them on LR to see if he will eat them before i buy any, hoping the target feeding will solve the problem before i add more shrimp, dont like him enough to buy him that kinda dinner:(