reef pic update

jam marine

nsajd-updates,wow,i might have pictures of where i am bringing this tank from,and i will try of the top of my head to give you details,will send to your mail.
lauremf2002-thanks for your kind words,trust me its been a hard but very rewarding road,but it can be done.no not insured,just hope for the best,the beauty is ,it was not done over night,so it does not tax the pocket all at once.

lucifa68

yow boss, i finally get to see your tank, very nice indeed. My bro was telling me about it just never got the chance to si it di last time i was there. just joined here to see it and say keep up di good work and maybe can link up in April and see it in person.
Lucifa.

lucifa68

hahahha is not a good thing when yu left a wonda bout something......you think about all yu brethrens who in di hobby and yu will know.

lucifa68

not to steal your thread sir but here are a couple pics of my 120 gallon before i tear it down last year september, pics are from july.
left side front

center

right side

right to left through the side

king_neptune

I think that is a fantastic tank. I want to get away from the Great wall of china look myself, and you did this!! By any chance you didnt use foam back wall or egg crate to get everything hung up there against the back wall did you?

lucifa68

mr. pull are they asking you or me the question???? My bro just gave you a few pointers so to speak as to different things to do.

lucifa68

Originally Posted by King_Neptune
http:///forum/post/2957815
I think that is a fantastic tank. I want to get away from the Great wall of china look myself, and you did this!! By any chance you didnt use foam back wall or egg crate to get everything hung up there against the back wall did you?
you asking jam marine or me the question?????

A

atl reef

Really beautiful... Can you explain a little about how you use the vodka to maintain low nitrates and phosphate?? thanks...

aquavegas

what is the brand names of the bionic,amino acid with vitamins, and how do you use them?
also can you explain a little more about vodka in a tank ? how do you do it and what kind of vodka?