Renee's "Pretty" tank.

coral keeper

You should make a Garden Eel tank Cranberry. ;-) Here are a few pictures of my Garden Eels. :) But they need 12+ inches of sand. My sandbed is 14 inches deep. :)

cranberry

We have a tall tank out in the garage for future garden eels with a mirror back. But we're going to wait until after we move.

cranberry

Week 4.
Lost the male but the female is eating like a pig and is in the clear.
Before she ate....

After her meal of finely chopped mysis, brine and Rod's food.

cranberry

I'm not buying anything else for this tank until after I move.... unless I see a flashing tilefish. That I won't be able to pass up. Everyone is still hanging out in their temporary tanks until then.
I can't wait to move.... all my wanted tanks will then come together *sigh*

aww. Everytime I see a pic of that Cute little Goul you have it just warms my heart! I had to let you know agian...I dont know what it is about that fish...

okay seriously I swear you have this fish trained. i picture you in a directors chair and someone runs in front of the tank with one of those scene take things. lol. hes (or she? which is it? im not sure) a perfect goul movie star! the videos dont do the colors justice the pictures are amazing! They get along with alot of the same fish as lion fish? I noticed you had him on you "pretty" tank list. (but im guessing that will be a rather large tank.) Honestly the most amazing fish ive seen. Id want one, but my husband is a whimp...he probally wouldnt be able to sleep at night. I wanted a frog once too....