Renewed faith in mankind

otto13

I recently ordered a fish online. I had to order it through a different company since it was a specialty fish that wasnt available on this site. Well, I got the wrong fish. The fish they sent me was very similar and I could see the mistake happening but still it was the wrong fish. When I called them, they told me to keep the fish they sent or find it a new home and that they would send me a new fish free of charge and shipping. I received the new fish today, four business days after the mishap.
Now come on, how often does that happen. Does anyone else have any good stories like this?

snailheave

i have a story to tell.
i got a call awhile ago regarding my experience purchasing my car...
it's one of those on a scale from 1 to 5, 1 being worst, 5 being best kind of survey.
i tolerated this call because the girl had a nice voice and sounded cute. so i just kept giving 5s and for some reason i actually listened what was said and answered a 4.
then omg omg she started asking me for a statement why it wasn't a satisfactory experience for that certain question.
i was thinking, come on, just let me enjoy that sweet voice, so i cleared my throat and said ' well in that case i'll change my answer to a 5'
she started laffing and couldn't finish the survey, so i hung up on her.

snailheave

it lies in my intention of having babies with that girl
hence the 'renewing' of man kind
did i interpret that wrong? :thinking:

keleighr

Originally Posted by snailheave
i know. i am way out there

TOTALLY out there!!!!!
Have you ever seen Girl 6?
It may change your mind about voices on the other end of the line!!

keleighr

Phone --- gilrs on the other end and THEY look nothing like they sound
That is the jist of it
AND you thought you could scare me away!!

keleighr

LOL
Only if one night when it is dark and stormy nd I go to look out my bed room window and there you are staring back at me!!!!!!
Then YES I will be really......really.............really scared :scared:

snailheave

there was this one time i was in college and a housemate and i had an early class. he usually woke me up since i was a bum. it was still dark in the morning. that day i was already awake and dreaded the moment but i felt his approaching me so i timed it and the moment before he was to shake me i sat up undertaker style and stared at him with wide eyes.
he was like what teh f and backed away several paces

snailheave

Originally Posted by keleighr
TOTALLY out there!!!!!
Have you ever seen Girl 6?
It may change your mind about voices on the other end of the line!!
makes me wonder about the posters here too :thinking:

keleighr

Originally Posted by snailheave
there was this one time i was in college and a housemate and i had an early class. he usually woke me up since i was a bum. it was still dark in the morning. that day i was already awake and dreaded the moment but i felt his approaching me so i timed it and the moment before he was to shake me i sat up undertaker style and stared at him with wide eyes.
he was like what teh f and backed away several paces

ok toooooooo funny!
When I am laying in bed and it is late at night I tend to freak my own self out by playing.......What if......
Like What if next time the breeze opens my curtain up a bit and there is some guy just staring at me through the window......... :scared:
WHY do I do this......I have no freakin idea!!!