Renewed faith in mankind

keleighr

It is the stupidest thing to do to yourself!!! I do not get it!! One of these days I am going to see something and pee on myself!!! Then it will turn out to be nothing!!

keleighr

I do already. That's where I play the Game What if.....sheesh...........did you read the whole thread............... :notsure:

snailheave

Originally Posted by keleighr
Hey blame snail he went totally left field first!!!
i never claimed to be very sane. i just like to crack a joke and my jokes usually make people go 'ummm... that doesn't sound right. but it's sort of funni in a way. if you really think about it.' an acquired taste if you will

snailheave

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i do the same thing... weird, huh?
when i was young i watched a cartoon about zombies, and ever since i've had this dream about a zombie invasion and me and a group of people defend a stronghold with modern arms

snailheave

Originally Posted by keleighr
It is the stupidest thing to do to yourself!!! I do not get it!! One of these days I am going to see something and pee on myself!!! Then it will turn out to be nothing!!
the way i interpret it is that... you want to be taken. like all women do

J

jdragunas

when i was younger (like 6 or so), i was afraid that flusing the toilet at night would wake up the werewolf inside... so i flushed it, threw down the seat, and ran from the room, slamming the door behind me...................

snailheave

werewolves don't live in toilets, you know this.
they live in london... so i guess you were right after all.

danedodger

it lies in my intention of having babies with that girl
Ummm just so ya know, snail, you probably would've had a better chance at that if you hadn't HUNG UP ON HER!!!

LOL

keleighr

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I think that would be a "No he hung up on me, I don't think I will look freakin desperate and call him back" kind of thing