fishman830

Ok, no problem,
So then what more could i get with the following
Show Size Blue Hippo
Red Sea Naso Tang
Coral Catshark

fishman830

ha, i actually origional had the regal angel on my list
but upon further reading, they need a diet of sponge, a diet i won't think i'd be able to steadily provide

S

surfinusa

they have sponge in angel formula but you can not keep large angels sharks very bad idea because it can pick the eyes out of the sharks head and that would hurt

S

surfinusa

and how about you add a yellow tang and a harlequin tuskfish and some kind of eel that would be cool to add and you will have alot of color

fishman830

actually i was thinking about a harlequin tusk, beautiful fish,
i didn't want to get a yellow tang, though i love them, i wanted to try different fish.

S

surfinusa

but if you want a butterly try 2 or 3 raccoon butterflys those are nice :jumping:

wanabebell

lets talk about a wrasse of some sort
yes the harlequin is nice...But their the biggest pushovers of them all
Big blue teeth..with no bite
What about a red coris wrasse?? they get big and beautiful.
and add alot of personallity
or a big miniatus grouper Nothing beats their attitude
you can just see what their thinkin "im the biggest baddest of them all"

bhfccsr198

foxFACE EAT ALOT OF ALGAE BUT THEY ARE SO SKIDISH I DONT THINK YOU WOULD WANT WANNA THEM I HAVE ONE AND IT HIDE BEHIND MY ROCK ALL THE TIME

psusocr1

i dunno if this was said or not, but no angles, puffers, triggers with a shark, theyw ill kill him also, if you looka t my pics my foxface isnt skidish at all, hes always out and about swimmign in my tank!

fishgod336

I would definatley go with a couple of eels, they are hearty and very cool looking!! snowflake, green wolf, maybe if you want to gamble you could get a juvenile yellow head morray, let me know what you think, and when you do get the tank set up post some pictures