REWARDS FOR REVIEWS

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Rewards for Reviews

At Saltwaterfish.com, we offer a Reef Rewards program for repeat customers. This program allows points to be redeemed for specific items within a special menu. Points are earned with each purchase from our store. Please see the link for more information on Reef Rewards.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/Reef-Rewards_ep_43-1.html
We would like to offer our board members the ability to earn Reef Reward Points by submitting product or animal reviews on our board. Please click the REVIEWS tab on the top of the home page to submit a review.
For each approved review, we will issue 200 points. You will be allowed to review up to 5 products or animals for a chance to earn up to 1000 Reef Reward Points. The chosen items will ship with your next SWF order.
How to get involved:
Send ladyreefseeker a private message with your SWF account name and the items that you reviewed. ladyreefseeker will then approve the reviews and issue points to your SWF account. Please give honest and complete reviews of things you are familiar with. If you have any questions please ask.
To spice things up a little, we will choose the greatest, most helpful review, and issue a $25 gift certificate to that member before Christmas. Thank you for your help establishing a significant review data base! This program will run from now until Wednesday December 22rd. If we need to close this program sooner, the ending date will be updated in this thread.-SWF-

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to encourage people to participate in this.
Rewards can be shipped with the order you place with your winning gift certificates!

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyreefseeker http:///forum/thread/382491/rewards-for-reviews#post_3338350
Rewards can be shipped with the order you place with your winning gift certificates!

WOOHOOO they sure can....Right now I have over 1400 reef rewards...1000 from the reviews and the others have added up from my purchases

You can get a lot with 1400 points....I have been looking in that section every day
window shopping

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/382491/rewards-for-reviews#post_3338352
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyreefseeker
http:///forum/thread/382491/rewards-for-reviews#post_3338350
Rewards can be shipped with the order you place with your
WOOHOOO they sure can....Right now I have over 1400 reef rewards...1000 from the reviews and the others have added up from my purchases

You can get a lot with 1400 points....I have been looking in that section every day
window shopping
I have been window shopping as well. I just can't make up my mind.
The reviews are very simple to do and the reef rewards were added to my account very quickly. The reviews are a great tool for people to share real experiences with a fish as opposed to just reading the description on a site.

velbar

Is this program still going on or did I really miss out on it?? I have been doing so much window shopping I had to get new glasses lol

monsinour

*blows whistle and sends you to the sin bin.
"5 minutes for boarding and a game misconduct"
AFAIK, the only 200 reward points currently going on is to have fed ex hold your shipment for a day or something like that.

velbar

*pouts and goes to the time out and pointing to the big screen over head with all the scrolling images*
but look, the big yellow tang pic says that rewards for reviews is going on...??

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyreefseeker http:///forum/thread/382491/rewards-for-reviews#post_3338347
Rewards for Reviews

At Saltwaterfish.com, we offer a Reef Rewards program for repeat customers. This program allows points to be redeemed for specific items within a special menu. Points are earned with each purchase from our store. Please see the link for more information on Reef Rewards.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/Reef-Rewards_ep_43-1.html
We would like to offer our board members the ability to earn Reef Reward Points by submitting product or animal reviews on our board. Please click the REVIEWS tab on the top of the home page to submit a review.
For each approved review, we will issue 200 points. You will be allowed to review up to 5 products or animals for a chance to earn up to 1000 Reef Reward Points. The chosen items will ship with your next SWF order.
How to get involved:
Send ladyreefseeker a private message with your SWF account name and the items that you reviewed. ladyreefseeker will then approve the reviews and issue points to your SWF account. Please give honest and complete reviews of things you are familiar with. If you have any questions please ask.
To spice things up a little, we will choose the greatest, most helpful review, and issue a $25 gift certificate to that member before Christmas. Thank you for your help establishing a significant review data base! This program will run from now until Wednesday December 22rd
. If we need to close this program sooner, the ending date will be updated in this thread.-SWF-
"points to the date"
Now, I wonder who got the gift certificate before Christmas for the most helpful review.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: Rewards for Reviews is still up and running. 200 Reef Reward points for each complete review (up to 5 receive rewards).As of right now there is no end in sight. We are extremely happy with the results. We did choose a winner in December it is/was Gemmy. We got lost in the Christmas rush and forgot to mention that we had selected a winner that week.
We are also running a different rewards program for placing an order with us and having it held at the nearest FedEx hold facility for pick up. This keeps your marine life from riding in the cold delivery trucks all day and is a great way to ensure the health and live arrival of your order (especially during the winter months). When you choose this option we will put 200 Reef Rewards points in your account.

gemmy

Thanks!!!
Velbar, you are released.

The reviews are SUPER easy to do. The reef rewards are even easier to redeem. Monsinour, you can even get an aquacultured spotted green mandarin with your reef rewards.