Ricordia frag time is near!

babyb

you prolly already said how much shipping would be but im lazy dont feel like scanning 2 pages to find out but how much would shipping be to 74851

bessycerka

I would also like to get some of the famous flricordia Florida Ricordia. Should I be watching for the bus? Is it the short bus? Blazed diamonds will want in also. So about 20 to 25 rics will do fine for us both. Hope you still have some for us, please PM when convenient, Thanks

tamsam

i see that some rics have been sold. I was wondering if it is time to buy? i would like to buy about 5-8 rics whata would shipping be to 40291? thanks

flricordia

Yes, still have some nice colors that would make beautiful Valentine Day gifts.
Rainbows, pastels, blue, green/gold, orange, some others.

reef_dart21

i know you may of already said but how much will it cost me if i bought 3 and shipped to 15005? this would be my first time purchasing from another (other than swf.com) so you may have to explain to me
thank you for your time

flricordia

Originally Posted by jmj6239
what kind of thermos are you shipping with? Watertight?
No. They are the kind that leak. I find the shipping cost much better if all the water leaks out before I get to the carrier and send it off. Of coarse I am kidding. Yes, they are water tight.

king kole

I'm in the jacksonville, FL area. where in FL r u? might just drive over (if not too far) to purchase some of your ricordia. email me @ bromking@mindspring.com or get my email from the thread board where sharing my email address is enabled.

scopus tang

Wow!
If you think your thermos will keep them alive shipping fedex into Wyoming I'm definately in! I"m more interested in the Florida Ricordia rather than the Yuma, but since I'm down the list I'll take what I can get! Let me know what you have and what colors when they are ready.

salth2ofun

I am interested in pastel, orange, blue, pink. When are you selling please email me. I am new to the message board and I dont know how it works.

S

sexyshrimp101

Originally Posted by Scopus Tang
Wow! If you think your thermos will keep them alive shipping fedex into Wyoming I'm definately in! I"m more interested in the Florida Ricordia rather than the Yuma, but since I'm down the list I'll take what I can get! Let me know what you have and what colors when they are ready.

Originally Posted by Flricordia

Yumas are NFS (not for sale). sorry.
I wish they were for sale. Very beautiful

If the weather holds out this weekend, i may come by and get a few polyps from you if you are going to be around saturday...going to look at a tank in milton...