Ricordia frag time is near!

dkfloyd

Hey Mike, we have a couple things in common. I too have 8 birds here, from Macaws to Too's, to Amazon, to Grey. lol.
If you still have some left for sale, I would be interested.
Thx.

flricordia

Originally Posted by dkfloyd
http:///forum/post/2538579
Hey Mike, we have a couple things in common. I too have 8 birds here, from Macaws to Too's, to Amazon, to Grey. lol.
If you still have some left for sale, I would be interested.
Thx.
They are a blast. It is kind of rough sometimes because they all want your attention at the same time. But just one or two doesn't make a flock and I am sure you know what I mean.
I do have some med available. Many different colors. They are $15 each. No small or large left. Shipping price has lowered. Thermos' are no longer available, but I have had success with bags and insulation. USPS 2-3 day is $7, USPS Express is $25 and UPS I have to check your zip code. I can't do a one price for UPS anymore as I have been loosing on most I have shipped, I guess the gas price increase, they have gotten really high. Fedex is just too high to bother with unless you have an account and do quantity. Which I don't. Lowest overnight Fedex quote I got was about $50.

A

alexa11

i would just like to share that it is still snowing in some places. well, one place...the place where I am (maine)! Although i hear it will be warm tomorrow...I'd love some too, but they'd need a heatpack. do you have many left? (blues/aquas and greens or purples) thanks! they are beautiful!

flricordia

OK, I goofed. Shipping 2-3 day is $12 and Express is $25. I put $7 and it wasn't enough I found out yesterday when I went to ship a couple packages. I guess I added more water=weight, but I think this is better in the long run for the corals.