Rics Anyone?

legend

those look really awesome dude.
What kind of upkeep do you give them? How long have you had them?

D

daniel411

Beth/Dude -which ever you prefer ;), those are some beautiful pictures!

legend

my bad.. i did'nt read the name, i just assumed that it was a guy posting because i have'nt really met any females into fish.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Dude! LOL Man, I've been called a lot of interesting things, but that was a first. ;)
Thanks. I don't give them or the tank anything special. I've had them for about 6 wks, which is why they haven't grown out much.

tyr-sog

I found a place on line selling 9 assorted(Blue, green, and orange) ricordas for $99 on several rocks. Seems reasonable considering places around here want like $15-20 per tiny polyp or $60-80 per rock with a few ricordas on them.
Great pics btw

tiffster

so $80.00 is a good price for lets say 4 orange ricordias? My lfs has a rock with four rics. and some zoo polyps that I reeeeaaaly want, but $80.00 just seems like a lot. Is worth it? They've had it for two months, maybe they'll come off the price......hmmmm. Gonna get myself in a lot of trouble with the hubby......

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Tyr, I know what place you are talking about.....however, they are selling the same fla rics that SWF.com sells but SWF.com's rics are half that price!

tyr-sog

I've seen Orange go for alot here in the Detroit area. I've seen them go for like $200 a head. lol crazy. The again I've seen them go for $35 a head.

tyr-sog

Originally posted by Beth
Yes, Tyr, I know what place you are talking about.....however, they are selling the same fla rics that SWF.com sells for half that price!

Ok cool, thanks for the tip. Did you buy yours from SWF?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I would say that $80 is definately a very good deal, especially if they are nice looking rics.